Game client question

Hi guys,
I heard that there's some difference between free client that I can download on my account dashboard and paid client that I can get on Steam. Is it true? If so, what difference? Any limits for a free client?

Comments

• Free has limitations like cannot be in a guild or have a house and limited bank space. Basically like a demo.
  • beater07 said:

Free has limitations like cannot be in a guild or have a house and limited bank space. Basically like a demo.

Does it depend on client itself (the application) or my account status free vs paid?
  • Hi there! The differences are in free vs paid, there are no real differences between the standalone launcher and the Steam version (with the exception of how to obtain your Discord code to speak in all the Discord channels). Free is available on both Steam and the client, and the restrictions include limited bank space, the inability to own a plot, you can't form a guild (but you can join one), etc.
  • Hi there! The differences are in free vs paid, there are no real differences between the standalone launcher and the Steam version (with the exception of how to obtain your Discord code to speak in all the Discord channels). Free is available on both Steam and the client, and the restrictions include limited bank space, the inability to own a plot, you can't form a guild (but you can join one), etc.

Thank you for the answer! Will I still have these restrictions if I remain to use free client downloaded from account dashboard but subscribed for a premium account?
  • Alex174 said:

Hi there! The differences are in free vs paid, there are no real differences between the standalone launcher and the Steam version (with the exception of how to obtain your Discord code to speak in all the Discord channels). Free is available on both Steam and the client, and the restrictions include limited bank space, the inability to own a plot, you can't form a guild (but you can join one), etc.

Thank you for the answer! Will I still have these restrictions if I remain to use free client downloaded from account dashboard but subscribed for a premium account?
    Nope! Subscribing removes all restrictions.
  • Oh its Liz, all she can do is fluff her hair and fix her nails.