It seems its time to help to improve or abandon this game

Hello everyone. I have started this game because of my friend. He told me you are trying to keep spirit to Ultima Online. Overall rating is 6/10 and still i wanted to try and still playing. I like to play with slow skill progress. But when i reached 81 evocation, everything changed.
18 energy bolt, 8 earthquake, 12 meteor and i have increased evocation from 81.2 to 81.3
It is not slow progress. It is absurd. Yes since 8 days i am playing and i have barely reached 80 and it is fair enough for me. But with this rate, i don't think i will play this game much but still i will try OR i am missing important something about getting skills, so please help me

Second is horse speed. Horses should be faster because world map is great, huge but empty. Besides we are not fighting on horse, at least make them faster

Third is, i think some of spells are so weak. Meteor area of effect and damage is not good. I think it is useless.

As a sidenote let me talk about myself. Age 35, since 17 i am modding games like red alert 3, red alert 2, heroes of might and magic 4, heroes of might and magic 5, the elder scrolls v skyrim, torchlight 2, warcraft 3 (i have lost of warcraft 3 maps including orpg) and i like to create my own world with my own rules and this is why i want to help developers. This game have a great potential.

And actually you can ignore my post because still i don't know much about the game. Maybe i am missing something about the game and i don't know all elements. But today it is terribly boring for me. If you can interest, i will share my suggestions about everything but it takes time because i need to prepare proper feedback template. I know probably developers don't interest but at least i will try my best. Maybe we can attract players if we can release major update.

Comments

• Skills earned are skills valued. UO had slow skill gain too. You can play the game with 80% skills and rely on gains while playing or just sit and watch hours of macro spellcasting.
    You can get a runebook for easier travel.
  • MelgarejoMelgarejo Argentina
    the Meteor is a poor damage , and Eartquaque is a joke..