Early Access questions

So, lets make a bet shall we? Let's have a prediction on when this game will be fully released and out of the 'Early Access' eon due to the games current state and lack of content and a ton of bugs. I'd say they will stop hiding behind this well the game is still in early access 'bubble' sorry you lost 30 plat I'd say in 2022 is my predication...

Comments

• How about we place bets on how much longer we have to hear you whine in every post you make?

You've been around long enough to have learned the speed at which this game gets developed...... If you aren't enjoying the ride as is, it isn't going to change and you would be better if just leaving for good.

And my bet on full release is 2025, and I'm fine with that.

• @beater07 I'll wager paladin makes at least 5 more posts before 2025 complaining about development.

If he stays that long...
  • I will take this wager and "at least" being the key words.
  • TeufelTeufel Celador
    beater07 said:

How about we place bets on how much longer we have to hear you whine in every post you make?

You've been around long enough to have learned the speed at which this game gets developed...... If you aren't enjoying the ride as is, it isn't going to change and you would be better if just leaving for good.

And my bet on full release is 2025, and I'm fine with that.

I lold
  • RavenHarvesterRavenHarvester United States
    Seem like things are going on . I just keep on keeping on .
  • Guys,

I just peed myself, what do I do?
  • RavenHarvesterRavenHarvester United States
    Seek help in RL.