Remove Bless Deeds Completely

all bless deeds accomplish is artifact hoarding, people simply think oh I shouldn't use this until I can bless it. remove the bless deeds more people will use the items that they are scared of losing because well there is no way to keep them anyways.

instead of bless deeds you could offer the insurance option like UO did. insure an item on death it will remain on you. insurance so be something like 5000g for non enchanted standard items, 2p for enchanted items, 5p for lesser artifacts, 10p for greater artifacts.

Comments

• SoapSoap Paper Street
    Zaphieon said:

all bless deeds accomplish is artifact hoarding, people simply think oh I shouldn't use this until I can bless it. remove the bless deeds more people will use the items that they are scared of losing because well there is no way to keep them anyways.

instead of bless deeds you could offer the insurance option like UO did. insure an item on death it will remain on you. insurance so be something like 5000g for non enchanted standard items, 2p for enchanted items, 5p for lesser artifacts, 10p for greater artifacts.

+3 and quoted for truth. But I wouldn’t want insurance either. Maybe just 1 item is blessed and that’s it. Blessed items belong in world of warcraft, not Legends of Aria!
  • DivinorumDivinorum USA
    edited December 2019
    Add them to the cash shop so they can hire more developers.
  • ZaphieonZaphieon Philippines
    Soap said:

+3 and quoted for truth. But I wouldn’t want insurance either. Maybe just 1 item is blessed and that’s it. Blessed items belong in world of warcraft, not Legends of Aria!

yeah not big on insurance either.. but sadly soft-hearted fragile people out there can't seem to play games where you can't keep your items forever..

not to take into account you only can use an item anyways for a few days to a week if you are playing that char heavy..
  • lecterlecter lecterjihad@gmail.com
    I quit this game because of bless deeds
  • SoapSoap Paper Street
    Yeah, I remember no one was vocal about bless deeds ever coming into Aria. Then I come back to Aria and no one wants to get rid of bless deeds. So much has changed including the community it seems. It’s still a lot of fun and a great game, imo, but some things like bless deeds should go. Blessed weapons and armor in general should go. I can understand cloaks and maybe some cosmetic items but not weapons and armor.
  • FiFi the Wiccan
    edited January 1
    Honestly, I would be fine with Bless Deeds existing if they were unable to bless anything that has enchants or stats in general.

This would greatly restrict their use to cosmetics (Cash Shop) and vanity (craftable or discoverable town apparel) such as the Dress that Tailors can craft. Otherwise, replacing Bless Deeds with Curse Deeds or with Insurance as another massive currency sink seems reasonable to me.
  • MichelliaMichellia Ottawa, Ontario
    i'm ok with no blessed deed if we have only consesual pvp. Have a overpowered pker kill a low level is not fair. and do say risk vs reward. hard monsters can be that.
    I will end this here
  • ErinErin Generally harmless.
    I think clothing bless deeds aren't anything too wild, provided it's not any kind of special clothing that gives bonus to stats or something. Cosmetic items and clothing, sure.

Armour and weapons? That is no good...