Where is the money for continued development coming from?

Have the developers stated where they are getting the money to finish development of the game? Have they said that the original crowdfunding was enough? Are there private investors? They certainly aren't getting much cash from Steam, by all appearances. I'm in for what I originally funded to begin with, either way, but I'm wondering at this point if they've got enough cash to pull this off.

https://steamcharts.com/app/594770

Comments

• Shady dark web transactions. It's all good.

On a totally unconnected note, do you need anyone whacked?
  • Im funding it with my in game store purchases.

You are welcome.
  • I have seen a lot of people running around with the new red cloak you get when you subscribe to the game to play premium. I've also met a good number of initiates who will hopefully buy citizenship. Then there is the cash shop.
  • AspetraAspetra USA, Maine - Verdant Earth
    If I were to throw any guesses out there, there is typically anywhere from 300 to 500 concurrent players at any given time, (through steam and their launcher) making it roughly about 1000 people playing the game currently.

I would say financially right now they are more then likely breaking even with payroll and other cost.
    Which for a private small studio, their doing ok.
  • beater07 said:

Im funding it with my in game store purchases.

You are welcome.

Same
  • I think the game is right now today in its best form since I have played . Is it perfect? No. Is it getting better ? Everyday ! Literally .
  • ZaphieonZaphieon Philippines
    Aspetra said:

If I were to throw any guesses out there, there is typically anywhere from 300 to 500 concurrent players at any given time, (through steam and their launcher) making it roughly about 1000 people playing the game currently.

I would say financially right now they are more then likely breaking even with payroll and other cost.
    Which for a private small studio, their doing ok.

as far as money goes.. I doubt they are breaking even honestly. they more then likely spend a day or 2 of development on the game a week due to having to hold down other jobs. ( this is an assumption ) it just doesn't seem like the money they pull in from sales could sustain a team even a small team.. not when they been developing it this long.

would have to disagree with that number, at best there are 500, as mmorpg's go its barely pulling off the MMO part.. on the US server you have maybe 50-60 people participating in the end game militia event's lots of multi boxing going on.. the game is fun for what it is but right now its on a decline yet again.

the dev's need to do some advertising, get some trial copy's out to the big twitch streamers and pay them to test it out on stream.. need a whole lot more people coming into the game then it has right now.. majority of new players are joining on steam.. those steam numbers are not moving really.. they really need to get players to tie their interest to the game now before other mmo's start popping out next year..

just saying.. lol /rant over.
  • I will tell you where they got the money, I R0X JOO ! *borrows a ton*