Citizen Pass

DmitriyDmitriy Russian Federation
Promised that after the patch all players who have bought the kits access to the game will receive the citizen's Pass. Tell me how to get it and activate!? I correctly understand that citizen pass unlocks 5 slot for individual and so on?

Comments

• DmitriyDmitriy Russian Federation
    And the second question. What is the difference between a citizen pass and a premium subscription??
  • AspetraAspetra USA, Maine - Verdant Earth
    edited December 2019
    Citizen pass as far as I understand only allows you to get a house, lift weight restrictions on your bank, be able to make a guild.
    Where the sub, gets you a power hour every day, ability to have 2 houses on one account, 5th char slot, 100 store gems per week, no taxes on your houses, and the time locked rewards for subbing long term. (1month you get a cape, 6 months you get a mount)
  • DmitriyDmitriy Russian Federation
    Thanks a lot! Then perhaps it is worth buying )
  • so does anyone know if we have this Citizens pass? and does anyone elses account age NOT change with time? mine still says its one day old and ive already done a billing cycle. i feel like this is going to result in me paying longer before reviving my continued subscription rewards
  • so does anyone know if we have this Citizens pass? and does anyone elses account age NOT change with time? mine still says its one day old and ive already done a billing cycle. i feel like this is going to result in me paying longer before reviving my continued subscription rewards

Your account ages with the amount of months you have subscribed for.

Example: if you purchase a 6 month subscription, your account age will be 6. The age will never reduce or surpass 6 UNTIL you purchase more subscription time.

Also, any character on that account can use appropriately aged rewards that are associated with that account.
    Even if you purchase the items from another player or cancel your subscription you can still use those rewards.
  • But month to month accounts do age . Don't they?
  • But month to month accounts do age . Don't they?

No, account age is not associated with time since creation. It only represents the time that you have purchased a subscription with.
  • Month to Month do age, yes. Your Premium account age represents the total months of Premium Subscriptions you've paid for. Premium Account Age 1 would be 1 month, whereas Premium Account Age 4 would be 4 months. If you purchase a 12 month, you automatically get a 12 month age, if you purchase 1 month and then 12, your account age would be 13.