Fighters...

My GM fighter is a waste of time then?

Solo gm tamer can kill 3x lich lords... Solo gm warrior not one.. :(

Why did I roll Warrior as a UO vet I should have known!

Comments

• Yes currently but new patch bringing out a new line of skills for warriors might be good or bad.
  • Yeah cause warriors hitting for 360+ on each swing isn't insane or anything...
    PvE no longer matters after Dec 5th, if your "Template" cannot effectively defend itself in pvp it's none viable.
  • RavenHarvesterRavenHarvester United States
    All builds are viable to be honest . The real question is what do you want from it ? Mages have ruled PVP. Tamers have ruled PVE. Now the deck is being shuffled . Lets wait and see what we get . Warriors may not have been able to solo a ton of stuff but almost all aspects of this game are team oriented . Or group oriented rather . You need friends and allies to successful .
  • I can solo just about anything as a warrior stealther. Just takes more time and skill than saying “all kill”.

With pr8 we will be getting a bunch of changes that benefit warriors at the expense of mages. We are also getting blood lust. Gear and spec your toon correctly and warriors are very powerful.
  • SoapSoap Paper Street
    Check out the experimental, warriors are definitely getting some nice new abilities.
  • Cool, look forward to seeing the changes, the guy saying we can hit for 360 is on drugs yea?
  • ZaphieonZaphieon Philippines
    armor and enchants is a big factor as well.. get some magic resist items/enchants
  • RobbyT15RobbyT15 United States
    Diamonas said:

Yeah cause warriors hitting for 360+ on each swing isn't insane or anything...
    PvE no longer matters after Dec 5th, if your "Template" cannot effectively defend itself in pvp it's none viable.

What game are you playing because it's most certainly not this one. Prior to the New Dawn update, no warrior was hitting for 360+ per swing
  • It's called Testing on the experimental.

When bluffs were properly stacked with correct damage bonuses, archers and melee were hitting for 360+ on PvE mobs per swing, at one point they where able to hit a Player with a Warbow max buffed just normal max GM stats hit for 510 one shot. This has since been tweaked since it was brought live. There was also testing done on PvE mobs where someone hit as high as 900.

The fixed the damage stacking and the percentages.

Even now you can hit for large amounts of damage if you sequence things properly.
  • It seems to me the OP is conflating PvE bard based abilities that enhance damage with PvP.

• ZaphieonZaphieon Philippines
    RobbyT15 said:

What game are you playing because it's most certainly not this one. Prior to the New Dawn update, no warrior was hitting for 360+ per swing

hmmm i could see this happening if you were a bard melee combo.. actually would very easily happen.. with marital prowess buffs + bard debuffs.. didn't think of this until right now.. but damn that would be some easy kills.. with martial prowess alone I can kill liches in about 2-3 swings if i used the bard debuff that would be 1 hit kill all day.
  • SoapSoap Paper Street
    I just hit an undead npc for 561. With a vendor longsword. @ ~50 slashing. @ 40 strength.
  • Here, above me is a hint, think outside the box. There is a Reason why certain builds get nerfed, Creativity.
  • SoapSoap Paper Street
    No. I achieved this through my amazing skills at this game. Don’t nerf me, bro!