Curious yet Confused! Please help!

Hello everyone!

I have heard of this game for many months now and I'm very interested in joining up. I played UO many of years ago and haven't experienced anything like it since. Knowing that this game is suppose to be similiar to ultima online and it's population is made up of former uo players makes me excited to play. The questions I have is the actual game out and playable or is it still in beta? Does the " Uo " community recommend this game? I use to play on catskills and was basically a pvper / factions player. What do you all think? Thabk you for your time.

Comments

• beater07beater07 America
    edited November 27
    Yes many uo players here. Couple weeks and a patch is coming that is hopefully taking the game back to more of a uo feel as far as risk vs reward goes. Game went more casual, but then lost population so they are going back to satisfy their core player base - uo players.

Game is actually in a persistent world now, no more wipes. Join up now and you will probably feel right at home.
  • It will be free to play Dec 5th on Steam with limitations. This will give you a good taste of what to expect before you purchase.