How to Subscribe for 18 Months?

Hello everyone,

So I have been getting the question of how can you subscribe to the game for 18 months? In the info page on subs, it says you will get a special lama mount if you sub for 18 months, but the only options on Steam is to sub for 1 3 6 or 12 months. There is no option for an 18 months pre paid sub.

Any ideas or does CS staff have an idea?

Thanks

Comments

• I heard them say once that you just buy the 12 and the 6.
  • TeufelTeufel Aria
    edited November 25
    I heard that once as well, maybe from you. Maybe CS can confirm with us. When it comes to spending money I'd hate to tell someone the wrong thing. "Teufel!!!!!!" lol
  • RavenHarvesterRavenHarvester United States
    Premium subs are supposed to auto renew right ? So if you sub it should just renew each month ? Unless you cancel. You of course would have to wait the time to get the reward that way tho.
  • TeufelTeufel Aria
    edited November 27

Premium subs are supposed to auto renew right ? So if you sub it should just renew each month ? Unless you cancel. You of course would have to wait the time to get the reward that way tho.

From what I understand, if you buy the sub up front (which you can do) you get the reward in question right away. So if you pre purchase a six month sub, you get the six month reward.
  • MograMogra US
    edited November 27
    Teufel said:

From what I understand, if you buy the sub up front (which you can do) you get the reward in question right away. So if you pre purchase a six month sub, you get the six month reward.

Can confirm this with the 6 month sub, instantly sub age went to 6 months and rewards were received.