Legends of Aria: New Dawn is Coming December 5th!

Elizabeth FinneganElizabeth Finnegan Administrator
edited December 2019 in Straight from the Citadel
Greetings adventurers!

We’ve been hard at work on our Point Release 8 Update – New Dawn – and are excited to let you all know that it will be going live on December 5th, 2019!

New Dawn is a huge update, bringing with it a ton of features, new content, fixes, and the first time ever introduction of Free Accounts!

Here’s a recap on what you can expect Legends of Aria to look like come December 5th.

Comments

• Keep up the good work
  • Hyped for the new martial skills.
  • Stoked! Make Aria Great Again!
  • Backed and purchased this in pre-alpha but left due to the gank fest it was becoming. I was excited to come back when they introduced options for pvp with the july/august changes. Now this. Still awaiting a good mmorpg to come along.
  • PetrPetr Czech Republic
    Maleioch said:

Backed and purchased this in pre-alpha but left due to the gank fest it was becoming. I was excited to come back when they introduced options for pvp with the july/august changes. Now this. Still awaiting a good mmorpg to come along.

With a skill loss for PKs now its good as I can judge. You can see some PK time to time, but its not an obvious choice for everyone, because there is a high risk. So at last now you don't automatically need to calculate with PK when you meet a blue player in your adventure.