Housing Reset

Deadmau5Deadmau5 ...
edited November 17 in General Discussion
Again reinforcing why I will never actively play an official server ever again. You just reset everyone's hard work and now are going to force what left of your play base to compete for housing spots again... The Devs of this game are the biggest morons I've seen run an MMO in 20 years. I find Novus Opiate Seclorum: Redux more stable than official servers...

Comments

• I think the devs made the best decision possible given the circumstances. They would be morons not to have done this.
  • pretty much what i knew would happen,all the big guilds took all the prime spots,smaller casual guys never got a chance
  • How did being in a guild give an advantage to their members?
  • OG Brum said:

How did being in a guild give an advantage to their members?

Maybe a bunch of guildies had land plot deeds and were all clicking the same prime location to get the spot. Winner would more than likely be guild due to sheer numbers of people clicking spots spread out over multiple locations. Personally, I like it this way because active guilds (big guilds) will keep those vendors stocked for us "smaller casual guys."

• OG Brum said:

well if you didn't log in and watch,you wouldn't understand.oasis was a total joke,they just killed everyone and plopped their houses down.pretty funny considering they been crying since steam release and refused to even try to pk in that area,now all of a sudden,they want it all
  • ZaphieonZaphieon Philippines

OG Brum said:

well if you didn't log in and watch,you wouldn't understand.oasis was a total joke,they just killed everyone and plopped their houses down.pretty funny considering they been crying since steam release and refused to even try to pk in that area,now all of a sudden,they want it all
    .... really lol crying about being PK'ed in the ONLY place to pk in.. during a "land rush" event..... if you weren't wanting to be pk'd you certainly shouldn't have went to the Oasis during such an event... its like asking to be murdered.. anyways once point 8 is released... the chaos begins.. and I do not mean for the blues getting murdered... good luck to the pk's with the stat and skill lose lol
  • I personally got 2 prime spots and my guildies got mostly where they wanted, as well. I haven’t played since April and didn’t have a problem getting good spots.
  • Zaphieon said:

OG Brum said:

.... really lol crying about being PK'ed in the ONLY place to pk in.. during a "land rush" event..... if you weren't wanting to be pk'd you certainly shouldn't have went to the Oasis during such an event... its like asking to be murdered.. anyways once point 8 is released... the chaos begins.. and I do not mean for the blues getting murdered... good luck to the pk's with the stat and skill lose lol
    where did i cry about it idiot,i knew what i was doing,i was observing
  • That's nonsense....

I have a friend who logged in for the first time in months. Went to Eldier last night, and got his old prime spot. 10 people were competing for it.

Also, I won two prime spots side by side just west of Helm gate. Solo, no help, no guild spam either.

I also got the 36x30 plot directly outside the west pyros city gate.

Could it have been better last night? Sure, of course it could. But it wasn't a total loss. Only Eldier had real problems, the other cities went great!