Look what bad choices make with a great game

PapaNoobsPapaNoobs Brasil
edited November 3 in General Discussion
I remember when the game was pvp, just before the administrators were listening to the crying babies. nuttela generation

Comments

• Free PvP returns with Point Release 8. I hope.
  • edited November 3
    PapaNoobs said:

I remember when the game was pvp, just before the administrators were listening to the crying babies. nuttela generation

I remember when us Tamers finally finished leveling (despite people like you who farmed kills on us) and actually got to get into some PvP with you and your type. Then you were the ones that were the "crying babies." 1 tamer in this entire video? Laughable. The devs caved and made Taming an absolutely nightmare after that.

When it was no longer an easy kill, you guys cried just as much as the "nutella generation." Now the Devs made the Wilderness EVERYTHING outside of cities.

I call you guys the "we want our cake and eat it too" generation.

• Alki said:

PapaNoobs said:

I remember when us Tamers finally finished leveling (despite people like you who farmed kills on us) and actually got to get into some PvP with you and your type. Then you were the ones that were the "crying babies." 1 tamer in this entire video? Laughable. The devs caved and made Taming an absolutely nightmare after that.

When it was no longer an easy kill, you guys cried just as much as the "nutella generation." Now the Devs made the Wilderness EVERYTHING outside of cities.

Keep killing monsters, and be happy, soon you will have eternal happiness playing alone.
  • PapaNoobs said:

Alki said:

PapaNoobs said:

Keep killing monsters, and be happy, soon you will have eternal happiness playing alone.
    You missed the point of my entire post. Kudos.

Just like I said, you're part of the "we want our cake and eat it too generation. Once Tamers started kicking your asses, you guys cried just like the PvE players. Now here you are thumping your chest like you didn't contribute to the knee-jerk reactions that killed this game.

I'm not into killing monsters. I'm into killing reds ... and it was fun ... until kids like you cried about it.

Enjoy other games, and be happy. Soon you will want to contribute to ruining that game too.
  • edited November 5
    PapaNoobs said:

This game was great when we could pvp like this from horseback. I hope whoever is in charge of this mess figures that out...before its too late.
  • PvPiscool said:

PapaNoobs said:

This game was great when we could pvp like this from horseback. I hope whoever is in charge of this mess figures that out...before its too late.
    Honest question, what's the difference if everyone is on horseback or everyone is on foot? Only thing I can think of is that with everyone on horseback it might be easier to run out of range of a spell when someone else stops to cast.
  • Squid said:

PvPiscool said:

PapaNoobs said:

Honest question, what's the difference if everyone is on horseback or everyone is on foot? Only thing I can think of is that with everyone on horseback it might be easier to run out of range of a spell when someone else stops to cast.
    Besides it being a medieval fantasy game where fights on horseback should exist, I think it adds speed and another layer of depth to the combat.
  • This game developer suffers from an ID10T Error. The games polish and depth never really matched UO. The claims this game was the next UO was just a lost leader used fool people and to gain a quick buck.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_error