Questions in regards to Ethereal Moon transfer (for CS employees to answer)

1. Will pack horses with loot on them transfer to new EM server?
2. The 2000 item limit; does that included locked down items and item on the vendor for sale?

Comments

• Ewok_CSEwok_CS Celador Administrator
    I have asked the questions :)
  • Ewok_CS said:

What about bank items?
    Kraxis said:

Ewok_CS said:

What about bank items?
    bank items will transfer.
    With regards to Pack horses they will transfer also @Winston Churchill
  • JeffrJeffr United States
    What about items inside chests? I have a 20 container house with all of the chests full plus items locked down outside. Do the items inside the chests count against the 2000 items?
  • Jeffr said:

What about items inside chests? I have a 20 container house with all of the chests full plus items locked down outside. Do the items inside the chests count against the 2000 items?

Mine transferred on the test server. Then you have to use an assistant to move them from your packing bo because they are too heavy to move yourself.
  • JeffrJeffr United States
    Teufel said:

Jeffr said:

Mine transferred on the test server. Then you have to use an assistant to move them from your packing bo because they are too heavy to move yourself.
    That seems unfortunate. They should make the bag 0 weight. Some people don't have multiple accounts to move stuff around like that. And who wants to bother someone else to do this for them?
  • Still awaiting answer to my second question from CS
    2. The 2000 item limit; does that included locked down items and item on the vendor for sale?

This important because this if you have a vendor with items to sell, you are essentially forced to remove most of your items given 2000 item limit (on your vendor, lockdown items inside and outside the house) will easi
    ly be exceeded.
  • Additional question for CS.

With the following timeline:
    10/30 – New Server Opens
    10/31 – Barren Lands/Black Forest Housing Opens
    11/1 – Southern Rim/Eastern Frontier Housing Opens
    11/2 – Southern Hills Housing Opens
    11/3 – Upper Plains Housing Opens

1) What day do you choose if you want a house in the following areas:
    Eldier, Lake Tethys, Sacred Isle, Everdale, Black Grove, Caravan Path, Soldiers Rest, Dagger Isle, Denir, Helm, Valus, West & East Valusia, Crossroads, Serpent's Pass

2) I'm assuming Black forest would include Spiritwood, Vilewood, Brushwood, Isle of Spears
    3) IS Pyro's Landing considered to be part of Southern Rim?
    @Winston Churchill
    With regards to the 2000 item limit I have asked and so will get clarity asap.

with the question about areas. That will depend which region those areas come under, for example Valus comes under Southern Hill Region.
    If you look at the map and check which area you seek to place a house that will tell you which region you need to keep track on the day.

Pyros Landing is considered Southern Rim
  • Teufel said:

Then you have to use an assistant to move them from your packing bo because they are too heavy to move yourself.

Jeffr said:

And who wants to bother someone else to do this for them?

The assistant is not a person ;)
  • Will completed CO (Crafting Orders) from AS when turned in on new server EM and unfilled (partial or uncompleted) CO work when completed and turned in on new server EM work?

Will completed CO (Crafting Orders) from AS when turned in on new server EM and unfilled (partial or uncompleted) CO work when completed and turned in on new server EM work?

I believe so. but I will ask
  • OG Brum said:

Teufel said:

Then you have to use an assistant to move them from your packing bo because they are too heavy to move yourself.

Jeffr said:

And who wants to bother someone else to do this for them?

The assistant is not a person ;)
    oh right. lol. That came out wrong. "The Assistant" is an option that you can access, not a player. lol. Sorry for any confusion.
  • What about animals that are stabled, will they transfer?
  • So, now that Barren Lands and Black Forest has been moved to 11/4 - what about the other times and dates? That is, do these dates and times consider the Sat/Sun time changes (EDT to EST)?
    Fletcher said:

So, now that Barren Lands and Black Forest has been moved to 11/4 - what about the other times and dates? That is, do these dates and times consider the Sat/Sun time changes (EDT to EST)?

The plan as it stands is to go ahead with them as planned.