Can i have my 10$ Sub back

I subbed to avoid taxes and do my little to support the game, Now you have disabled taxes for people who have quit the game and do not support you.

Comments

• DivinorumDivinorum USA
    edited October 25
    I would hope they add your paid time to the end of your free time. Only amateur devs would do otherwise. They are crazy so you never know.
  • edited October 25
    "Hey you know one of the primary benefits for subbing we already took your money for? We're removing that again for now."

I feel worse for people who paid for more than a month out, I'd be pissed too. I also love there is seemingly no mention of this on the actual forums here or the Steam ones, but I found out from this thread and the Massively OP article which mentions zero compensation for players with current or long term subs. Really bang up job on communicating the changes to your customers guys, you're setting the bar even lower than I thought possible than it was before.
  • PetrPetr Czech Republic
    edited October 25
    I would like to know how many players houses/plots have been objected of auction. How many is enough that they do this "move" in a hope of hook them back to the game. Because It make sense that they evaluated those two sides of coin. On one side how many players can be anger about it against how many players can this bring back. And I hope it's a not a case of last call for dying servers.
  • Petr said:

I would like to know how many players houses/plots have been objected of auction. How many is enough that they do this "move" in a hope of hook them back to the game. Because It make sense that they evaluated those two sides of coin. On one side how many players can be anger about it against how many players can this bring back. And I hope it's a not a case of last call for dying servers.

I was thinking this as well...
  • my nephew spent bought an 18 month sub,like 180 dollars,how do you think he feels now that you can get the same thing for a one time payment of 20 bucks
  • If that is true they should really convert the additional months to loyalty points, or offer some rare items for the patronage. Just make it fair.

They didn't do it on purpose, but it seems they are adjusting based on the results, maybe a flow chart.

Since server merge delayed, then is the newest content all delayed from Nov?
  • my nephew spent bought an 18 month sub,like 180 dollars,how do you think he feels now that you can get the same thing for a one time payment of 20 bucks

Probably feels like an idiot, but maybe he learned a valuable lesson about how games manipulate you into spending money.