Wilderness changes Poll 1.0

edited October 24 in General Discussion
Wilderness changes poll 1.0
Steam really needs a poll system in the forums, it does not, So i am going to have to do this the old fashioned way.

each person gets one vote, I will count votes and edit this post with names for who voted for what.
this is what we will vote for.

option 1 - for wilderness changes

option 2 - against wilderness changes
Tetsu, Forius

option 3 - Option 3 Like option 1, but much harder punishment for criminals, and a hire mercenary system that allow non-fighter/mage to get protection.
Knut, Og brum, Tokken

simple, i will post each persons name that votes in the correct option. Go!

Comments

• The illusion that we have a choice...
  • TetsuTetsu Deutschland
    Option 2
    Not that we have a choice or something. People who do not like to be ganked should slowly look for another game.
  • I would say option 2 but I'm mostly just waiting for community server tools.
  • Option 3
    Like option 1, but much harder punishment for criminals, and a hire mercenary system that allow non-fighter/mage to get protection.
  • Option 3
  • Option 3
  • first post edited to reflect votes, I would also like to see a bounty system with the third option, but i still vote against wilderness
  • whats the point,they knew what they were going to do all along.You think they put all that money they scammed from players and time and programming into something they might or might not release because some people might rebel,people are so gullible
  • Nah, there's like 100 other pure PvE games you can play.