Admins please read and give an answer

Good afternoon, Guys, simplify the pumping of skills, we are already adult uncles and we don’t have to swing for days, we want to play, but we can’t swing for so long, and tell me where to watch online?

Comments

• Good afternoon, Guys, simplify the pumping of skills, we are already adult uncles and we don’t have to swing for days, we want to play, but we can’t swing for so long, and tell me where to watch online?

Translation(?) Good afternoon, guys. To simplify the grind of skill gains, we spend too much time grinding when all we want to do is play, and we don't have much time to play. Are there any streams available to watch online?

LOL I'm most likely wayyyy off..... but yeah I don't know for the most part.
  • Hope the devs don't read this. Game is too easy. Make it harder to gain skills.
  • Yeah they should add full charged soulstones to the cash shop for such adult uncle's which don't know how to play.
    All other uncle and aunt's who like to play, like me, play and swing the hatchet !
    He is just someone who think all the level's below max. level arn't worth it. And i say, once you reach max. level it is time to create a new one.