Who had the great ideia to let catacombs be able to logout inside and farming 24/7?

https://imgur.com/a/IUxgLVr

that was the smart decision for the game, great jobs guys. I think you really know how to design a game.

craft economy for what?? let people stay at catacombs farming 24/7 with 0 risk.

serious, explain to me. What did you guys thing to make this happen?? You dindt thing about people abusing this?? REALLY?????

Comments

• there even used to be a bank in there... lol
  • TeufelTeufel Aria
    edited September 23
    I agree. I know people who have had a toon down there since the cats skull event. They must be pale as hell. Lol
  • So you want that everyone who got disconnected by some issue's get thrown out of the dungeon too ?
    Technical there is no difference between a logout and disconnect.

So they need to add a timer check, if the logout/disconnect only below the respawn timer 10/30 min the char stay inside the dungeon, otherwise he spawn before it.
    But that should count for any dungeon.
  • Their plan was to boot you out if you were in Deaths room and he died. At this point does it even matter? If this is the one thing keeping people logging in then might as well let them do it...

Personally I thought the previous system was better where the skulls were more rare and you farmed them so the gate opened temporarily for anyone to go in. Essentially guilds worked together to farm sets.

Also catacombs used to be considered wilderness so other players would find out that you opened it and would come and kill you for it which led to some epic fights. This also meant to smaller guilds had to get allies to make it safer.
  • Knut said:

So you want that everyone who got disconnected by some issue's get thrown out of the dungeon too ?
    Technical there is no difference between a logout and disconnect.

So they need to add a timer check, if the logout/disconnect only below the respawn timer 10/30 min the char stay inside the dungeon, otherwise he spawn before it.
    But that should count for any dungeon.

nah, they just changed the way catacombs worked.As death explained......