Tamming is just...

Currently at 96.5. Today I spent at least 5 hours without a single gain. Did everything I could think of. At least 9 Hunteress quests, countless random taming of everty Hart, Elk and Grizzly Bears that crossed my path.

Me and my friends joined together when the Steam buy was available. They created mages, archers and lancers. I started with taming. They all grand mastered their skills quikly, went to dungeons, had their fun. Me? I was stuck with taming. This game will not break me, I thought. One day I will have my fun.

Today all my friends left the game. they figured that the game needs more content or the current content is largely bugged. Me? I am still taming... no fun. Barely got to play with my friends. I don't even know why I still do it.

Comments

• Baja_BuysBaja_Buys Amber Moon
    Keep at it -- it's a great achievement, as it was in UO

The game does need more content and more tamable creatures, along with the ability to train your pets' stats/skills up, so pets are less disposable. There needs to be more incentive to continue playing/exploring outside of the skill grind.
  • The fun your friends are having will last one week, two as much, so don't be jealous, soon they will be as frustrated as you because oficial server is completely empty of content
  • SpitesSpites United States
    Azzazel said:

The fun your friends are having will last one week, two as much, so don't be jealous, soon they will be as frustrated as you because oficial server is completely empty of content

Okay we get it, you're on every post telling people why they shouldn't enjoy the game. You dislike the it.

So why are you even here? You post nothing constructive.
  • DivinorumDivinorum USA
    edited September 10
    All my friends stopped playing...

Legends of Aria One day I will have fun™

• edited September 11
    Spites said:

Azzazel said:

The fun your friends are having will last one week, two as much, so don't be jealous, soon they will be as frustrated as you because oficial server is completely empty of content

Okay we get it, you're on every post telling people why they shouldn't enjoy the game. You dislike the it.

Player driven servers mainly, and to warn people about that elaborated failure, why are you reading forums instead of playing this "game"?

PS: if you want something constructive you can read the thousands of proposals devs ignored from other more veteran players
  • SheermSheerm United States
    The taming grind is very close to work but once you get to Wyvern the rewards are intense .
  • 100% Taming yeay

Anyone can message me known locations of Great Bear and Dread? :)
  • Dread Jhalir, very long respawn
    Great Bear Fremen Quarry, 30 min respawn
  • Thank you!!! :)
  • zelzel España
    Spites said:

Azzazel said:

this is because it is a game with a lot of potential and because of the developers the game is dead
    ez