manipulating rank , proof in the video ! please BAN !

in crimson sea you can see , hoHow they manipulate the rank , the reason is they get godly weapon and use it on catacombs rare drops ! even if they die or lose the rank they dont lose the items ! GMs guild Tuckazor, bob marley , they manipulate the rank , please they should be banned for that !

Comments

• All I saw was some dude walking around a house like a creeper peeper.

Am I missing something?
  • yeah at the inside of house , people having party there
    Ithiel said:

All I saw was some dude walking around a house like a creeper peeper.

Am I missing something?

• ZaphieonZaphieon Philippines
    ji think what he is trying to point out is that a group of people got together.. all of them joining different factions and killing each other for rank gains.. to get items and stay on top of the faction ranking.
  • If they ban all those people then you'd have no one left to play with....
  • PetrPetr Czech Republic
    beater07 said:

If they ban all those people then you'd have no one left to play with....

if its true abusing the system than it will be better to have no one to play with. Of course depends is someone rather eat s**t and survive, than die in peace :smile:

So I hope if its real abuse of system, than it will be solved by preventing this (keep in mind that this is still unfinished product under development) or some perma ban if its possible based on written rules.
  • KosenKosen Denmark
    Please wake up devs and do something! Some peeps are destroying the game for us, you gotta be able to do something about that faction farm...
  • BJC289BJC289 Monterey Bay, California
    Nice... another system yet to be reworked. lol. xD