My non-combat template hasnt raised or lowered a single stat

BJC289BJC289 Monterey Bay, California
Is this a known issue?

Comments

• Non combat activities are the best one to raise stats, especially mining, so this isn't a common experienced issue.
  • ZaphieonZaphieon Philippines
    my pure crafter is at 50 str... so not an known issue make sure you haven't locked or turned them to decrease.
  • BJC289BJC289 Monterey Bay, California
    edited August 26
    Well I guess my char is screwed....lol

Ps - I've skilled up about 70 to 90 points so far too.
    @Ewok_CS Dont know what to do bro. I definitely dont want to wait over 100 hours to delete and remake. Plus I dont want to feel like the hours I spent playing that char to mean nothing. :/
  • Ewok_CSEwok_CS Celador Administrator
    @BJC289 If you use the help option a GM can take a look at your character to ensure it isn't a bug with your character.
    Okay thanks. When I get home I'll def do that
    edited August 27
    Ewok_CS said:

@BJC289 If you use the help option a GM can take a look at your character to ensure it isn't a bug with your character.

I used the function. I got an email saying they cant discuss the mechanics of the game. Im not asking them to.... im asking them to tell me why my character cant gain stats. thats not a mechanic...its an issue. so is that it? no one is going to help me or contact me with help?

EDIT: I guess im boned until i get a stat gain and or decrease, if ever. i calculated it, ive actually gained 115 skill ups with no stat change. odd.
    edited August 27
    After 150 skill gains exactly, with str locked, wis locked and will locked, agi set to decrease, int set to decrease and con set to increase i finally got my FIRST stat change to con going up to 21. Agi remains the same 20 and int remains the same 20.

Holy effing hell...lol... It happened... but i honestly feel like that took WAYY too long. Needs some adjusting imo.

EDIT: How am I supposed to get con to 40 at this pace? Feels like it will be impossible.
    edited August 30
    UPDATE: (Now at 300.8 skill of 600) 150.8 more skill points with no decrease to agility or intelligence still at 20. Constitution just went up to 22. str, wis and will still locked. @Ewok_CS