Game coulda been a diamond but it turned into poop

Diamond turned into poop

super sad

Comments

• BJC289BJC289 Monterey Bay, California
    edited August 26
    if a diamond has a developing process to becoming a diamond through time, then how can a game that's in a developing process become poop if it hasn't had the time to turn into a diamond before you call it poop?

Impatient? come back in a year or two. Maybe youll have a better assessment of the game that you gave time to develop when it becomes more feature complete. ;)
  • FiFi the Wiccan
    He's right.

Diamonds take a lot of time and pressure to become what they are, and Citadel Studios has been under quite a lot of pressure in my eyes. MMOs take time to become a fully functional fleshed-out game, and Legends of Aria is clearly still in Early Access despite finally being launched on Steam.

Take a break from the game if you're expecting something on the scale of Ultima Online, or any other MMO that has been around for years, and return a few years later.
  • *pops popcorn*

Waiting on the shortbus kids to show up and scream, "stop white knighting", "you're a LiAr, uuuhhh!"
  • Used car salesman trying to sell you a lemon. His name is Ithiel, buyer beware.
  • This guy ithel stopped playing the game for several months because it was so bad and boring. Don't trust him. Unless you like lemons.
  • BJC289BJC289 Monterey Bay, California
    Grex said:

This guy ithel stopped playing the game for several months because it was so bad and boring. Don't trust him. Unless you like lemons.

So let me get this straight.. You try to bait other people with negative comments and believe the game deserves to fail... Is there any good reason why you are here in the forums still?

The pattern and persistence of this makes me beg to question how the people, who love you, feel about you. Quite honestly, I feel bad for them..
    No matter what negative thing you say, you only prove to others that you are not a desirable person to play with. Let alone be friends with. :/
  • edited August 29
    I believe their decisions will determine if the game succeeds or not. If they continue to make bad decisions then it is their fault if they fail. Bad decisions have consequences... As of now I can't recommend this game to anyone, especially friends. You buy a few early access duds and then you wise up. Lesson learned.
  • When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!