SO merging TWO empty servers.. and

So they are merging two empty servers end result will be the same.

Plus they seem to be making it hard to transfer betwen the two.

Thus, making it even twice as much work to go search for players to pvp with.
Pls give me some people to play with or pvp that i can actually find.

We already wander the entire world of emptyness for hours on end finding nobody to pvp.

Now we have to wander TWO entire worlds on endless hunting to find people to pvp to come up empty.

Comments

• If you want to PvP, just set up a time and place to meet up with other PvPers and kill each other.
  • ZaphieonZaphieon Philippines
    are you in a faction? have you tried warring another guild? or you even in a guild? I see pvp all the time on AM in town between factions... i see reds all over the damn place.. maybe this is a first step to having a dark and light side of the map... one server could be full pvp other candy land.. type deal..
  • BJC289BJC289 Monterey Bay, California
    edited August 26
    There are other games to PvP in. If you are so certain that it wont be able to provide for your PvP needs, then why torture yourself?
  • rgarrett said:

So they are merging two empty servers end result will be the same.

Plus they seem to be making it hard to transfer betwen the two.

Thus, making it even twice as much work to go search for players to pvp with.
    Pls give me some people to play with or pvp that i can actually find.

We already wander the entire world of emptyness for hours on end finding nobody to pvp.

Now we have to wander TWO entire worlds on endless hunting to find people to pvp to come up empty.

Correct, you have two world instead of one.

That's why it's not really a merge.
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    I don't get this wandering for pvp either.
    If other players are interested in pvp like you, just use discord and meet in one place to pvp.
    If they are not interested in pvp, it's better if you don't find them.
  • JoxxJoxx United States
    i feel your pain. Just swallow your pride like i had to and reroll steam server.. :{
    TBH- im glad i did now, having a freaking blast.
  • Joxx said:

i feel your pain. Just swallow your pride like i had to and reroll steam server.. :{

I am waiting for official release and the new server they launch during that time to give it another try. Why waste time on Azure Moon its their test server.
  • Divinorum said:

Joxx said:

I am waiting for official release and the new server they launch during that time to give it another try. Why waste time on Azure Moon its their test server.
    Ummm who said anything about a new server at final launch. Pretty sure this is it man, no new servers coming.
  • TeufelTeufel Aria
    edited August 27
    beater07 said:

Divinorum said:

Joxx said:

Ummm who said anything about a new server at final launch. Pretty sure this is it man, no new servers coming.
    If we make it to post Early Access we have to do an all server deletion and a launch with a single, large server including the upcoming new lands.

Allow backers to reclaim backer rewards. Including rewards for helping to test back in the day like the lizard and jester masks/hats.
  • Single server will never happen, even if only for latency reasons.
    I'm 99% sure that there will not be new servers.
  • beater07 said:

Divinorum said:

Joxx said:

Just like steam launch who wants to play on an old server. They will need something new for official launch to make more money.
  • COLDBLooDCOLDBLooD İstanbul Turkey
    Sacha said:

I don't get this wandering for pvp either.
    If other players are interested in pvp like you, just use discord and meet in one place to pvp.
    If they are not interested in pvp, it's better if you don't find them.

yes true sandbox experience whole server skyped :D is it joke? if you looking for only pve go play wow you cant remove pvp from sandbox MMO game you are talking about MOBA not open world pvp game... im playing sandbox because i love to do pve pvp same time if you want to build a home or waste your time at worthless gardening system i recommend you to play sims3 for only pve ESO H&S POE those games have much better quality we are looking for real sandbox experience
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    we? hahaha
    I appreciate you recommending other games. Have you tried Counter Strike? There you can pvp non-stop
    Teufel said:

beater07 said:

Divinorum said:

Joxx said:

If we make it to post Early Access we have to do an all server deletion and a launch with a single, large server including the upcoming new lands.

Allow backers to reclaim backer rewards. Including rewards for helping to test back in the day like the lizard and jester masks/hats.
    Im not sure if you are serious or not, but there are no more planned wipes for characters. This won't happen. Ever. If it does, Im sure what remaining players they had, that have been loyal, would up and leave upon server deletion.
  • BJC289 said:

Teufel said:

beater07 said:

Divinorum said:

Joxx said:

Im not sure if you are serious or not, but there are no more planned wipes for characters. This won't happen. Ever. If it does, Im sure what remaining players they had, that have been loyal, would up and leave upon server deletion.
    Yes, I am serious.
    Definitely wont happen.
  • Dumpy McWinklesDumpy McWinkles World First Grandmaster Stapler
    BJC289 said:

Definitely wont happen.

This depends on how they do it. I would need to be properly compensated for the time I sank into this game so far -- it was supposed to be one week early access then steam launch. What happened was not my problem or fault, so I am not taking the fall.

I do not agree that all that has to happen is 'more balancing' -- These systems are inherently not firing properly to maintain the population, there is a lack of any real 'charm' in the game, and its overly simplistic and bland. Given that this is a sandbox, without people it will just die on the vine, so consolidation might have to happen -- but you need to fix the core issues to before you decide to slam everyone together.

edited August 29

BJC289 said:

Definitely wont happen.

This depends on how they do it. I would need to be properly compensated for the time I sank into this game so far -- it was supposed to be one week early access then steam launch. What happened was not my problem or fault, so I am not taking the fall.

I do not agree that all that has to happen is 'more balancing' -- These systems are inherently not firing properly to maintain the population, there is a lack of any real 'charm' in the game, and its overly simplistic and bland. Given that this is a sandbox, without people it will just die on the vine, so consolidation might have to happen -- but you need to fix the core issues to before you decide to slam everyone together.

I was continuing to tell Teufel, still wont happen. Sorry, I should have quoted properly. And yes I agree with the last statement I've just quoted you on. Makes sense. If there was a way to store characters properly aside from the current servers, a complete merger would be possible, so long as characters could be restored.
  • BJC289 said:

Definitely wont happen.

Defiantly might happen.
  • Teufel said:

BJC289 said:

Definitely wont happen.

Defiantly might happen.
    I agree they change their mind like I do my underwear. Once a week... :wink:
    Divinorum said:

Teufel said:

BJC289 said:

Definitely wont happen.

Defiantly might happen.
    Aside from them making the final decision on no more wipes, agreeing with him doesn't make it any more of a possibility. Wiping everything again would just cause more outrage and bad reviews. I'm quite certain that is the last thing they want.

Also, tmi bro. You should probably see your dr to make sure you aren't developing any diseases down there. xD
  • BJC289 said:

Divinorum said:

Teufel said:

BJC289 said:

Definitely wont happen.

Defiantly might happen.
    Aside from them making the final decision on no more wipes, agreeing with him doesn't make it any more of a possibility. Wiping everything again would just cause more outrage and bad reviews. I'm quite certain that is the last thing they want.

Also, tmi bro. You should probably see your dr to make sure you aren't developing any diseases down there. xD
    Details coming soon.
  • TeufelTeufel Aria
    edited August 30
    BJC289 said:

Divinorum said:

Teufel said:

BJC289 said:

Definitely wont happen.

Defiantly might happen.

Developers say things and go back on them all the time. Shards was a CS project and was deleted after they decided to take it in another direction (LoA), after saying it was persistent.

This is early access. What is said means nothing. We could be playing a ping pong game next week.

Point is, wipes and deletions could easily happen before going full launch. And probably should.
    edited August 30
    Teufel said:

BJC289 said:

Divinorum said:

Teufel said:

BJC289 said:

Definitely wont happen.

Defiantly might happen.

Developers say things and go back on them all the time. Shards was a CS project and was deleted after they decided to take it in another direction (LoA), after saying it was persistent.

This is early access. What is said means nothing. We could be playing a ping pong game next week.

Point is, wipes and deletions could easily happen before going full launch. And probably should.
    Yeah and as far as I know this hasn't been the case for character wiping.
    I don't think you understand how much another wipe would hurt this game. Honestly, take some time to think about it after you walk around in game and see how much people have accomplished for their own personal homes, etc. Not including all the time people have put into character development. Wont happen..lol..

Feel free to comment further, but i have nothing more to say. It's too obvious about how much of a negative impact, what you are suggesting, would have on their game as a whole when it comes to the community.
  • TeufelTeufel Aria
    edited August 30
    BJC289 said:

Teufel said:

BJC289 said:

Divinorum said:

Teufel said:

BJC289 said:

Definitely wont happen.

Defiantly might happen.

I don't think you understand how much another wipe would hurt this game. Honestly, take some time to think about it after you walk around in game and see how much people have accomplished for their own personal homes, etc. Not including all the time people have put into character development. Wont happen..lol..

Feel free to comment further, but i have nothing more to say. It's too obvious about how much of a negative impact, what you are suggesting, would have on their game as a whole when it comes to the community.
    Thats your opinion. I have gotten plenty of DMs from vets that agree with me. I myself, likely have one of the best plots with the most rares in game. I still think full server deletions with a single server at launch post EA would help, not hinder the game.

Its good to hear your opinion, though. Much love and may Tethys keep your gardens well watered. Praise be!
    Teufel said:

BJC289 said:

Teufel said:

BJC289 said:

Divinorum said:

Teufel said:

BJC289 said:

Definitely wont happen.

Defiantly might happen.

Thats your opinion. I have gotten plenty of DMs from vets that agree with me. I myself, likely have one of the best plots with the most rares in game. I still think full server deletions with a single server at launch post EA would help, not hinder the game.

Its good to hear your opinion, though. Much love and may Tethys keep your gardens well watered. Praise be!
    I can respect that you have an opinion too, even if i said i have nothing more to say. Just like you, i want what's best for this game. Let's just hope they allow a reallocation of personal progression if it ever did come to a full-on server wipe. Much love to you as well brother.
  • Dumpy McWinklesDumpy McWinkles World First Grandmaster Stapler
    I'd pay real money to know if they plan to hulk-smash the servers.
  • For what? To pass from 3 servers to 2? Lol no it won't happen.
  • If they decide to wipe the servers. I for one would quit playing.
  • Question: Could they reset the server and return us the items, land and houses? I wouldn't mind having to find another place for my home ..