Using Alchemy & Bandages Together

FiFi the Wiccan
edited August 20 in Feedback & Suggestions
This was originally a comment I made in a post about the uselessness of Cure Potions.

Since there is expansion upon Alchemy coming soon, I thought of ways to incorporate bandages into Alchemy by making bandages increase health regeneration based on Healing and Vigor/Animal Lore—maybe Constitution as well—instead of allowing them to instantly restore health and cure poison.

Bandages don't have any sort of magical capabilities that allow them to instantly heal our wounds, cure poison, and resurrect, so I'm not sure why they are able to do as much. If they truly want to keep the bandages' current capabilities, they could incorporate them into Alchemy as recipes.

In reality, we dip bandages and gauzes into medicinal ointments and solutions before applying them to hasten the recovery of our wounds as well as to purge any bacteria within our wounds, so Alchemists could buy or craft bandages and combine them with a curative potion for a minor version of the potion's effect to be added to the bandage's effect:

• Any Healing Potion + Bandage = A bandage that instantly heals for lesser amount than the potion's tier and applies increased health regeneration based on Healing, Vigor/Animal Lore, and possibly Constitution.

• Cure Potion + Bandage = A bandage that cures poison and applies increased health regeneration based on Healing, Vigor/Animal Lore, and possibly Constitution.

• Poison Vial + Bandage = A tainted bandage that inflicts poison damage based on the Crafter's Alchemy and possibly Intelligence which can be mitigated or nullified by the victim's Wisdom.

I'm not too sure how to return resurrection to bandages aside from adding some sort of Potion of Resurrection to the Alchemists' list of recipes.