A new section has been added:
Feedback & Suggestions -
this will be a place to give constructive feedback and suggestions. Comments are disabled, feedback or suggestions are the same will be merged.
https://forums.legendsofaria.com/categories/feedback-suggestions

Vitality

I recall you guys getting rid of vitality in the closed beta tests... Now it's back in the game and it's broken? Are you guys trying to kill the game or what? Seriously though, wtf?

Comments

• So what do we do about vitality? As it stands, I'm fully exhausted and can't gain skills or stats. And sitting here by the hearth isn't working.
  • So Misanthrope helped me figure out the inn thing with vitality.

Which leads me to ask... why? Why is that a thing? To give bards something to do? Why are bards a thing then? Lets make rainbow watchers that you have to go talk to so that you can get filled on rainbow juice so the rainbow juice makers have something to do.

How about cutting the rainbow juice makers and not force players to sit next to the rainbow juice watchers in the first place?

Stupid mechanic.

And you guys chose NOT to have recall runes but put that in the game? lmao...
  • Since you have been here so long, assuming that you would read the patch notes first came to mind.. There are recall runes... bury it.. takes 0 skill.
    Only reason I posted here is it hurt my feelings seeing you talking to yourself in a corner.. it's ok to go outside.
  • RevueltaRevuelta USA
    edited August 14
    Nice. I haven't read the patch notes. I don't care to be super honest. I played this back in cb1 and they said that they'd never add recall runes. So I assumed that they held true to their word.

I'm glad you decided to post and not really address the vitality issue. But thanks for telling me about the recall runes. I'm sure I'll never use one.
  • Vit
    Revuelta said:

Nice. I haven't read the patch notes. I don't care to be super honest. I played this back in cb1 and they said that they'd never add recall runes. So I assumed that they held true to their word.

I'm glad you decided to post and not really address the vitality issue. But thanks for telling me about the recall runes. I'm sure I'll never use one.

Vitality Is not an issue, every time you happen to be in town you listen to one of the 15 bards in the Inn. From well rested to content I still receive good gains, and cant go any lowed since the real problem is the weight of gold... 20 minutes of farming and I have 350+ weight of gold on me and saddlebags full.. THAT is the problem not a Vitality system put into place to combat afk botting and macros.. Great addition imo..
  • Vitality is not an issue. No penalties kick in until you are fatigued.

I did 3 hours of intensive pve and got killed 3 times. Even then i wasn't fatigued.

Once per day or before going into a dungeon stop in an inn and everything is fine.
  • Non-issue, and I like seeing all those people in the inn.

Some people like to complain, others prefer to hide their stupidity.
  • MorphMorph Denmark
    edited August 16
    Mordakai said:

Vit

Revuelta said:

Vitality Is not an issue, every time you happen to be in town you listen to one of the 15 bards in the Inn. From well rested to content I still receive good gains, and cant go any lowed since the real problem is the weight of gold... 20 minutes of farming and I have 350+ weight of gold on me and saddlebags full.. THAT is the problem not a Vitality system put into place to combat afk botting and macros.. Great addition imo..
    Agreed. Thought, i would really like to know what you farm that gain that much in 20 minutes :)