A new section has been added:
Feedback & Suggestions -
this will be a place to give constructive feedback and suggestions. Comments are disabled, feedback or suggestions are the same will be merged.
https://forums.legendsofaria.com/categories/feedback-suggestions

Early Access Hotfix – August 13th, 2019

Ewok_CSEwok_CS Celador Administrator
Early Access Hotfix – August 13th, 2019

-Fixed a bug prevent stacks on the ground from being split.

-Prestige abilities can no longer be used without the required skill of their corresponding profession level.

-Using “E” to toggle “Auto Fire Arrow” on a bow should now function properly.

-Combat should no longer stop the “Auto Fire Arrow” ability.

-“Auto Fire Arrow” should now function properly when triggered from a mounted position.

-Ogres and wretches should no longer attack each other.

-The Summon Mount recipe should now work properly in the inscription window.

-Death spawn timer has been fixed.

Comments

• Thanks for the quick fixes!

It would be great if there was a way to know when the Auto Fire was enabled. Maybe have the box outlined in green when activated. It seems to be working but still a little confusing to know when/if it’s activated.

Bandaging disables the auto-fire and you seem to have to double tap E to get it going again.
  • HI? Would you guys be able to get an X/Y/Z Map cornets. This would make it eaier to move around on the Map and the Game. Keep up the good work. STRIKEFORCE
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    Not sure what you mean, but we had endless discussions about the map, I hope they don't return. After a while you raise your own skill and handle the map pretty good
  • Sacha said:

Not sure what you mean, but we had endless discussions about the map, I hope they don't return. After a while you raise your own skill and handle the map pretty good

The X/Y/Z is like in game cornets. EXP (X: 420 Y : 670 Z: 42 ). Just a rerference point on the in game MAP. I hope that my coment helped. Thanks for your thoughts. STRIKEFORCE
  • MordakaiMordakai Midwest
    edited August 20

Sacha said:

The X/Y/Z is like in game cornets. EXP (X: 420 Y : 670 Z: 42 ). Just a rerference point on the in game MAP. I hope that my coment helped. Thanks for your thoughts. STRIKEFORCE
    Try /where
    see if that works for you
  • Mordakai said:

Sacha said:

Try /where
    see if that works for you
    Do you need an Location? Or can you give an exsample? But thanks for the grate tip. Need a little more clarification. STRIKEFORCE