A new section has been added:
Feedback & Suggestions -
this will be a place to give constructive feedback and suggestions. Comments are disabled, feedback or suggestions are the same will be merged.
https://forums.legendsofaria.com/categories/feedback-suggestions

Cobalt recipe

Hi,
i have a noobish question, where can i get cobalt smelting recipe? Do i have to be lucky on blacksmithing`s orders or there is other way to obtain it? Help would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Ewok_CSEwok_CS Celador Administrator
    zimoslaw said:

Hi,
    i have a noobish question, where can i get cobalt smelting recipe? Do i have to be lucky on blacksmithing`s orders or there is other way to obtain it? Help would be appreciated.
    Thank you in advance.

Hi, you can find them through crafting orders as you mentioned. you can also buy it from another player if they have a spare and are selling one.
  • zimoslawzimoslaw Poland/Lodz
    Is there any auction house so i can buy it or do I have to ask people or checking their vendors?
  • Ewok_CSEwok_CS Celador Administrator
    zimoslaw said:

Is there any auction house so i can buy it or do I have to ask people or checking their vendors?

There is no centralized auction house, you can search vendors, ask people at crafting station in towns, you can post here in the trade forums or ask on the discord server trade channel