Wyverns- Are they governed by beast mastery?

BJC289BJC289 Monterey Bay, California
the wiki says certain pets qualify as beasts and require it for dmg but not all. im curious because im working on a tamer template. Thanks in advanced!

Comments

• MorphMorph Denmark
    Yes very much so, if you plan on having your Wyverns do damage for you, then beast master is required. Dunno exactly how much damage it adds, but my guess is your Wyverns do about 50% more damage with GM beast master.

Beast master increase damage of your pets drastically - it well worth taking and i wouldnt live without it on a tamer, thats for sure.
  • BJC289BJC289 Monterey Bay, California
    THanks again Morph! :D
  • MorphMorph Denmark
    BJC289 said:

THanks again Morph! :D

No problem :)
  • edited August 13
    You can't even control a Wyvern without Beastmastery. FYI.
  • With 100 beast mastery its still takes 98 animal taming to control the Wyvern 100% of the time. So both skills are important to reach GM.
  • Divinorum said:

With 100 beast mastery its still takes 98 animal taming to control the Wyvern 100% of the time. So both skills are important to reach GM.

98.2 ;)

I had fails at 98.1. Once I hit 98.2, I haven't had a fail since. Sorry, Div ... ;)
  • Alki said:

Divinorum said:

With 100 beast mastery its still takes 98 animal taming to control the Wyvern 100% of the time. So both skills are important to reach GM.

98.2 ;)

I had fails at 98.1. Once I hit 98.2, I haven't had a fail since. Sorry, Div ... ;)
    Thanks for clarification I am at 97 taming and 100 Beastmastery.