A new section has been added:
Feedback & Suggestions -
this will be a place to give constructive feedback and suggestions. Comments are disabled, feedback or suggestions are the same will be merged.
https://forums.legendsofaria.com/categories/feedback-suggestions

Players from Steam

Right now at 10am uk time we have 665 players online via steam.

just under 900 is the most ever online since launch.

that is not alot of revenue i hope your developer team is only 1 or 2 man.

i like this game but i worry that it will not be around in 6-12 months . can you guarantee your servers will remain open for the foreseeable future?

ofc for all i know every single players will subscribe to premium next month and that might buy some more time for the game?

Comments

• There are quite a few people that have played since launch who don't use steam to launch aria. Myself included...
  • Same, although you have to think as well.. some of the steam numbers are off.. because some people bought a 2nd account with is being only $20. so that "may" account for some of the non steam users per say..
  • Seems since Steam launch sales projections compared to actual sales are complete polar opposites. Not even a week into Steam launch the game is not even in Steam's top 300 top sellers whereas launch day it hit top 10 top sellers only briefly. This is very concerning for the future of this game.
  • I heard Steam was projected to pull in like 20k players, but the all-time peak is at 1,150 : /

https://steamcharts.com/app/594770

I hope the game takes off and turns around one day. I really do.

• Ewok_CSEwok_CS Celador Administrator
    Merged as we only need one thread for feedback on this
  • People prob average only a couple hours a day. It's not 900 only who bought it. It's the ones presently playing. Hopefully it translates into 15000-18000 who bought it.
  • im new round here but after 30mins ingame, it feels clunky unfinished and poorly made, although the idea behind the game is decent.
    refunds via steam are easy to obtain with under 2 hours gameplay.
  • domsykes said:

im new round here but after 30mins ingame, it feels clunky unfinished and poorly made, although the idea behind the game is decent.
    refunds via steam are easy to obtain with under 2 hours gameplay.

The game is great, been here since december and it has come a long way. The clunkiness might be your ping.
  • The clunkyness is because the engine is old and not meant to be used for mmorpgs. It's very unfinished and poorly made. But... with that said, it's still pretty fun and will keep me busy until the 27th.