Too Many Pets?

So i have tamed up to 5 pets at a time. Some die (nice for hide...), some I release, and one I accidentally dismissed, not counting the ones being cared for in the stable. Well I now have an issue, I have no pets at the moment (for purposes of skilling up) but I keep getting the message that I control too many pets.... anyone know how to fix this or am I stuck with a beast master without any beasts? LOL

Comments

• Ewok_CSEwok_CS Celador Administrator
    Whoopsies said:

So i have tamed up to 5 pets at a time. Some die (nice for hide...), some I release, and one I accidentally dismissed, not counting the ones being cared for in the stable. Well I now have an issue, I have no pets at the moment (for purposes of skilling up) but I keep getting the message that I control too many pets.... anyone know how to fix this or am I stuck with a beast master without any beasts? LOL

Can you try changing regions for example going through a teleporter gate as a first port of call. That can recall any tamed animals you might still have. If that doesn't work please submit an in game help ticket.
  • WhoopsiesWhoopsies United States
    Yeah I did that, I'll support a ticket just as soon as I can get back in. Thanks!