A new section has been added:
Feedback & Suggestions -
this will be a place to give constructive feedback and suggestions. Comments are disabled, feedback or suggestions are the same will be merged.
https://forums.legendsofaria.com/categories/feedback-suggestions

Steam Launch Sale & Free Subscription to pre-steam players!

Ewok_CSEwok_CS Celador Administrator
Greetings adventurers!
Tomorrow we are bringing Legends of Aria to Steam! The base price of the game will still be $29.99 - however, we will be running a 1 week 34% off launch sale, bringing the cost down to $19.79 on Steam.
We wanted to make sure we weren’t only giving a benefit to new players, so we’ve decided to gift all of our existing players - those of you who joined us on our journey prior to launching on Steam - a one month premium subscription free of charge.

The premium subscription includes several perks, including an additional housing plot, an additional character slot, free taxes, and 100 weekly gems to use on an assortment of cosmetic and quality of life items in our in-game store (which will be available when the store is online).

We can’t wait until tomorrow, and are so excited to see you all in Celador!

Comments

  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    What's the monthly cost of the subscription? I'm interested.
  • Ewok_CSEwok_CS Celador Administrator
    Sacha said:

    What's the monthly cost of the subscription? I'm interested.

    It will be $9.99
  • KingslyKingsly Blue Boar
    Sounds good and thank you. Question.. What happens if the subscription runs out before renewing? Do i lose the house/plot automatically or is there a grace period?
  • Ewok_CSEwok_CS Celador Administrator
    Kingsly said:

    Sounds good and thank you. Question.. What happens if the subscription runs out before renewing? Do i lose the house/plot automatically or is there a grace period?

    You will get a 7 day grace period to re-sub before the house goes.
    With regards to the extra character it becomes un-usable but still there.
  • KingslyKingsly Blue Boar
    Ok that's fair. Well thank you for the answer.
  • ZaphieonZaphieon Philippines
    so those servers coming back up ?
  • Are the official servers down? Trying to log in (8/6/19 @11:39 am) and the servers aren't showing up on the server list!?!?
  • I like that subscription idea. Will you be offering a life time subscription option? Many successful games in past have offered that to shore up their funding in the beginning. Something on the lines of $299 or so. Please advise if you have something like that in consideration?
  • Personally I would rather get a second account for $19.79 that gives me 4 character slots and an extra house and avoid the sub fee with restrictions. Not interested in any of their cosmetic or qol items. This would also let me make a bard alt that can keep all characters refreshed.

  • Divinorum said:

    Personally I would rather get a second account for $19.79 that gives me 4 character slots and an extra house and avoid the sub fee with restrictions. Not interested in any of their cosmetic or qol items. This would also let me make a bard alt that can keep all characters refreshed.

    Yep. Extra account is a far better deal than the subscription.
  • unthronedunthroned Deutschland
    What are these Perks in the Subscription and is the second Housespot already available for the people with subscription?
  • I pledged a while back and sooo excited for the release. How do I link my steam account to get access?
  • THIEN AN said:

    I pledged a while back and sooo excited for the release. How do I link my steam account to get access?

    Here is what I found:
    Ewok_CS said:

    THIEN AN said:

    Do I have to purchase the game in steam even though I pledged a while back? I’m confused as to how to linking my steam account l.

    No, if you owned the game before Steam, you can go to your dashboard on https://www.legendsofaria.com/dashboard

    When you log in you will be able to redeem your steam key. Then follow the following steps:

    1: Use the key redeemed from the dashboard in steam by adding a game.
    2: Install the game and run it.
    3: Link the account you redeemed the key for using the prompt that pops up when you run the game.
  • I've downloaded the game from LOA dashboard a while back but was never able to get in. I just waited until the official release and so downloaded the game again last night. The old version that I DL was called the LOA launcher Beta. The one I DL last night is called LOA Launcher. The beta version opens up for me but not the most recent launcher. I've opened up the LOA dashboard this morning and tried generating the steam key, but it won't work. What can I do now?
    Also I tried logging on last night, but it says I need to link my account to steam (that was the beta launcher since the official launcher wouldn't open up.
  • Ewok_CSEwok_CS Celador Administrator
    THIEN AN said:

    I've downloaded the game from LOA dashboard a while back but was never able to get in. I just waited until the official release and so downloaded the game again last night. The old version that I DL was called the LOA launcher Beta. The one I DL last night is called LOA Launcher. The beta version opens up for me but not the most recent launcher. I've opened up the LOA dashboard this morning and tried generating the steam key, but it won't work. What can I do now?
    Also I tried logging on last night, but it says I need to link my account to steam (that was the beta launcher since the official launcher wouldn't open up.

    It would be best if you email contact@citadelstudios.net about this as it sounds like it will need more investigation. Please include the account email address and all the info you have shared with me so far and someone will get back to you asap.
  • Thank YouThank You Santa Cruz
    Squid said:

    Divinorum said:

    Personally I would rather get a second account for $19.79 that gives me 4 character slots and an extra house and avoid the sub fee with restrictions. Not interested in any of their cosmetic or qol items. This would also let me make a bard alt that can keep all characters refreshed.

    Yep. Extra account is a far better deal than the subscription.
    Why not both?
  • Squid said:

    Divinorum said:

    Personally I would rather get a second account for $19.79 that gives me 4 character slots and an extra house and avoid the sub fee with restrictions. Not interested in any of their cosmetic or qol items. This would also let me make a bard alt that can keep all characters refreshed.

    Yep. Extra account is a far better deal than the subscription.
    That might be true, but you would have to pay taxes if you dont get the subscription.
  • aggatonaggaton United States
    edited August 14
    How do you buy more than one accounts now that the only means of purchase is through steam? Nevermind https://store.markeedragon.com still seem to sell various pledge accounts and once you register through Legends of Aria it will take you to a page to download the launcher (download takes a lot longer than through steam though, looks like it downloads each file unzipped).
Sign In or Register to comment.