How to turn off PvP?

I read that PvP will be optional. How do I turn off PvP?

Comments

• You heard wrong.

After the patch, the desert will be an open PvP area and everything else will be non-PvP. New lands added in later patches will be open PvP.

PvP is only optional in the sense that you have the option to avoid that part of the map, much like you could before (though now the non-pvp part of the map is much larger).
  • ZaphieonZaphieon Philippines

The patch coming early next week will make almost all of the map "non-pvp" for now just stay away from the areas of the map that have the label "wilderness" or name in "red" under the minimap. there is a lot of areas that are "safe zones" even now so it is pretty easy not to go into pvp area's if you do not wish too.
  • Zaphieon said:

The patch coming early next week will make almost all of the map "non-pvp" for now just stay away from the areas of the map that have the label "wilderness" or name in "red" under the minimap. there is a lot of areas that are "safe zones" even now so it is pretty easy not to go into pvp area's if you do not wish too.
    very good to hear. Yea i only stay in the safe areas for now

i am really looking forward to the new patch
  • Can anyone list the areas that will be PvP so whoever wants to can know which areas to avoid? Thanks
  • MordakaiMordakai Midwest
    Any area that highlights red under the Mini Map..
  • found the answer here, they are making The Barrens, the western area of the world map, somewhat near Pyros Landing, the non-consensual PvP area

https://www.legendsofaria.com/feature-spotlight-ruleset-changes/