Feature Spotlight: Bards!

Ewok_CSEwok_CS Celador Administrator
Can we give a massive welcome to our newest Feature Spotlight: BARDS!
https://www.legendsofaria.com/feature-spotlight-bards/

Comments

• BardiocBardioc Berlin
    Sounds interesting so far and a very nice idea. But, if i did it get right, you need vitaly refreshment from a Bard then from time to time? What if you play on a less populated Server in unusual hours? Will there be an alternative way if no Bards are around?
  • Bardioc said:

Sounds interesting so far and a very nice idea. But, if i did it get right, you need vitaly refreshment from a Bard then from time to time? What if you play on a less populated Server in unusual hours? Will there be an alternative way if no Bards are around?

Buy a second account and make yourself a bard.
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    :love: finally some roleplay feature :+1:
  • MordakaiMordakai Midwest
    Divinorum said:

Bardioc said:

Funny, I'm not 100% satisfied with the first account I bought..
  • Mordakai said:

Divinorum said:

Bardioc said:

Funny, I'm not 100% satisfied with the first account I bought..
    I have friends with 5 accounts and they feel the same way. Personally I refuse to join the pay to win crowd and just have one account.
  • FiFi the Wiccan
    edited August 1
    I’ve already expressed my elation at the Reddit post, so I’ll ask my questions here:

• Regarding restoration of vitality, if there isn’t a Bard present, will our vitality slowly restore itself over time like it currently does when we’re resting in our homes or near a hearth—maybe in combination with food?
    • Will Bards be able to slowly restore the vitality (lives) of Tamers’ pets if they are present for a Bard’s performance?
    • For the songs that restore mana and stamina, will you consider allowing us to view the mana and stamina of other players and pets within the click-and-drag bars or the bars from "Enable Autotarget"? (I'm fine with not seeing them since players can just tell Bards they need mana or stamina; this is just a QoL suggestion for those who want more visual information.)
    • Are there plans or considerations for giving us future Bards the ability to compose our own songs for our spellsongs?

I may edit to add more if I can think of anything else.
  • BardiocBardioc Berlin
    Divinorum said:

Bardioc said:

Sounds like a wierd Feature, if it would force ppl to have a 2nd Account.

Could be easy accomplished with having vitaly refreshed on a slow rate while sitting in a Tavern and fast refreshment if a Bard is entertaining in that Tavern.
  • MordakaiMordakai Midwest
    Can a bard refresh his on Vitality? Since Hybrids are dead, I plan on dropping lancing and taking music and entertain to 25. Before I do this I would like to confirm it will work. As tested it last night playing solo, I never seen the vitality buff.. however once a brand new innate Bard stepped in I clicked on him and got the buff..
  • Darn! I was hoping for peacemaking or provoking skills. So it's just a 'bard buffer'.