Lock boxs in house cant open for past month

Hi
Been off for a bit, but have been paying up my taxes and logging in weekly to see whats up.

But the last few times, the lock boxes I have in my house I am unable to open any more, I cant even move them or even get rid of them nothing at all. Tried an number of things.
I thought maybe this was a bug and would be auctioned in next patch so would wait but same thing the following week - so now its been about three + weeks and cant go into any boxes I have in the house ( storage )

Any one know if there is a fix for this our how to fix or is this just part of a planned release later - just really confused -

I kind of have all my regents and ore and wood stored - and its a lot of gather time wasted - i would like to get these boxes open or at least get them deleted so i can place new ones down to start over, but then again if this is something that will happen every so often i am kind thinking it maybe just a waist of time - dont want to give up but a bit frustrated - i dont see anything on forum about this type of issue

any help or lnks to fixes would help pls

Comments

• Ewok_CSEwok_CS Celador Administrator
    @Vampiriss Hey have you reported it in game? I will also pas it on, but will also help to report as a bug in game
  • VampirissVampiriss CDN
    edited July 10
    thank you i will try and report through bug system in game
  • been a few days now - i reported again last night - still don't have access to the boxes with in the house - they are like static graphics not able to interact with them at all.
  • Ewok_CSEwok_CS Celador Administrator
    Vampiriss said:

been a few days now - i reported again last night - still don't have access to the boxes with in the house - they are like static graphics not able to interact with them at all.

I will try get a follow up for you.
  • MisterGizmoMisterGizmo UnitedStates
    Can they be manipulated with the house movement tool? got a pick of where they are in your house? Perhaps the clickable area is blocked by a bounding wall collider?