Where do I download .87 client to play on EXPERIMENTAL SERVER, PLEASE???

Guys I tried the launcher - and the direct 4.6 gig file download, they are all the wrong version, 8.6 , says please download the new version...

What am I doing wrong??? Please help, where can I find the new client to check out the new changes in test center

Comments

• What is the link?

( I AM A SENIOR TECH AND I KNOW EVERYTHING AND THIS IS NOT A STUPID QUESTION )

Please paste the link , I need to download it, I spent over 2 hours with the launcher and installed / reinstalled it twice
  • It is frustrating that there really is nobody there to give me an answer - 4 real
  • Will the launcher upgrade to the newest client for Experimental server? I just don't know why when I download the newest link it still says it's the wrong version ........
  • I never done experimental server, but I think in discord liz I think mentioned how to DL it.

• Go to discord. Much much faster response
  • Try this
    example : "C:\Program Files\Legends of Aria\Experimental\Launcher.exe"
  • Going to get on Discord - when you launch the experimental launcher it wants to download the game again, but I thought there was a zip file somewhere with 1 file instead of tons of files to download if we have issues with the launcher??

Thank you DrDoo and vlastimil for your responses!