Last notices we know about mega patch they announced with new skills,steam was SPRING AND IS ENDING

What happened with the patch that's was supposed ready for launch on 4 of December, I must remember they send masive mails two weeks before like the patch was ready and then they make a ninja delay. But if they send those mails two weeks before is cause the patch was true nearly done or they scam customers to make feel they will buy a product that will receive a patch with lot more content. What happened with this patch? Where are all those features that we can read in our mails? Devs must give all of us an explanation what the fuck is hapenning

Comments

• Seems they are not worried about delay, after watching them on Twitch, they are trying not to make any big promises. I guess they could appear on this post and give us an idea if any of that content from the Frozen Tundra would be released
  • wukagames0391wukagames0391 New York, USA
    edited May 22
    game/population is already dead. Awakenings are quite rare now even on AS. If the devs don't start ramping up content soon this game may soon face true death with albions latest f2p expansion, eso necromancer update, wow classic coming + crowfall, camelot unchained, pantheon.... etc... I truly don't see how this game will survive if something drastic isn't done soon
  • game/population is already dead. Awakenings are quite rare now even on AS. If the devs don't start ramping up content soon this game may soon face true death with albions latest f2p expansion, eso necromancer update, wow classic coming + crowfall, camelot unchained, pantheon.... etc... I truly don't see how this game will survive if something drastic isn't done soon

So true.... I'm already preparing for classic WoW and hope that will hold me over until Camelot Unchained reaches a solid persistent beta state. Then I'll quickly hop over there. Even though Mark Jacobs says there is a strong possibility for a late 2019 release, I'm not so sure. Only way I see that happening is if one of his big investors makes a senseless demand for it to go retail before it's truly ready.
  • EigusEigus spain
    But any of you can explain how is posible that game doesnt add NOTHING in more than 3 years? and they dont tell us NOTHING about what they have done in this years and latest news we have are about a scam and false announcement that they tell to all their comunity and then never more mtalk about it?
  • just pledge Fractured, his Alpha status is quite better than here...
  • EigusEigus spain
    i did but for alpha 2
  • edited May 23
    But hey I really enjoy the "game of forum" aspect of LOA.
    It is something unique indeed.
  • Eigus said:

What happened with the patch that's was supposed ready for launch on 4 of December, I must remember they send masive mails two weeks before like the patch was ready and then they make a ninja delay. But if they send those mails two weeks before is cause the patch was true nearly done or they scam customers to make feel they will buy a product that will receive a patch with lot more content. What happened with this patch? Where are all those features that we can read in our mails? Devs must give all of us an explanation what the fuck is hapenning

I agree to this. There is a reason why they cancled the steam release at 4th of december.
    For me (and maybe some other of ur pledgers) i wished you would update the road map. Would be good to know whats going on in the future.

And if u cant/want promise anything to dates ... maybe just a order what are u doing now.

Like:
    - frozen thunder
    - necromancer
    - steam release
  • M4nuM4nu Italia
    so when will be this fucking steam release?
  • weaselweasel türkiye
    spring is ending and summer is came, maybe LOA released winter is coming steam but which winter 2020-2021-2029.... release the steam emcüklerini züktüğümün ibünüleri
  • EigusEigus spain
    Game is dead long ago. That devs laugh hard in our faces long time. I am done. Only think we can do as a scammed customers is come here and make advertisements to other people to not be scammed
  • krisskriss vienna
    this game is not dead. if u wanna hate just leave and play something different
  • beater07beater07 America
    Eigus hates the game but refuses to let it go so....

Actions speak louder than words and he actually loves the game but thinks hating on the game will resolve the minor issues he has with it.
  • edited June 1
    Ok, I bite.
    Why is steam release so important?
    And a bigger patch is comming.
    If you are that imaptient take some time off.
    This game you pay once and you can always check back later on.
  • Steam will provide far more players and revenue then they can on their own. But steam can be cruel with reviews and doom a game so they are trying to get it "right" before they release which as mainly a steam layer myself I completely agree on. I just hope they fix combat to have more refined rolls because even tho its classless most steam games seem to have separations between rolls. Such as a tank type. Heavy armor barely provides more than light and blocking is a joke. Also I hope they release more info on how things work like defense being 35 naked and make sure the wiki is up to date or steam players will put up alot more bad reviews. They like their info
  • EigusEigus spain
    edited June 2
    I don't care about steam, we talk about steam because they are always giving false dates about it. I want game improvements but me and many other players waited since years and nothing happened. Belive me lot of you that don't wait enought yet will lose all your hope when u see that time doesn't matter they don't know what to do with this proyect. Is dead before born. As I said is only time to make an announcement that they must close this. How many time more they can continue with this paying employers and servers with no games sold? They make fake news to sell more copys but it doesn't seem to work more. They did it several times and lot of players are really mad with this. Time is running tic toc tic toc
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    Eigus vete a dar la brasa a otra parte anda
  • Sacha said:

Eigus vete a dar la brasa a otra parte anda

Pues la cosa es que no le falta razón, yo tambien he comprado el juego y lo que están haciendo me parece jodidamente vergonzoso, al parecer están poniendo todos sus esfuerzos en no parecerse a ultima online mientras se olvidan del resto, el ser un equipo pequeño no es excusa, lo digo como modelador 3d conociendo bien este mundo desde dentro, sinceramente pocas excusas veo para el abandono generalizado que veo en este juego, salvo quizás la falta de previsión
  • EigusEigus spain
    Este juego lleva parado años, sin obtener apenas ventas. De hecho los servidores privados que son desarrollados con limitaciones por las propias herramientas de modding que están capadas de serie y están siendo realizados por pequeño grupos de personas con sus propios empleos y solo emplean parte de su tiempo libre como hobby están superando en todos los aspectos a los servidores oficiales los cuales supuestamente deberían ser superiores en todo. Yo personalmente jamás he visto nada igual. Algo está fallando aquí. Si el juego después de tantísimos años hubiera estando siendo desarrollado por verdaderos entusiastas talentosos no debería estar en el deprorable estado en el q se encuentra, año tras año el juego está exactamente igual. Han tirado muchísimos años de desarrollo por el retrete y no creo que tengan dinero infinito. A ver si vamos aterrizando que aquí la gente parece que está volando. El dinero no se regala y está gente lleva años sin ganárselo, tarde o temprano tendrán q cerrar y si no vereis
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    Si yo ni entro en si tiene razón o no, sólo digo que para tanta crítica tan negativa, es mejor que dejes el juego y listo. Si yo no albergara ya ninguna esperanza simplemente me iría, no me quedaría aquí haciendo críticas que muchas veces no son constructivas.
  • felbrogfelbrog United States
    It's good to see so much excitement for this game! I too enjoy playing and watching it unfold into a great game full of wonderful communities. Great work so far Team . Don't build a house on an unstable foundation.
  • Sacha said:

Si yo ni entro en si tiene razón o no, sólo digo que para tanta crítica tan negativa, es mejor que dejes el juego y listo. Si yo no albergara ya ninguna esperanza simplemente me iría, no me quedaría aquí haciendo críticas que muchas veces no son constructivas.

Es lo que yo he hecho, de hecho al principio estaba cabreadisimo porque como todos, he pagado por este juego, pero lo dije en su momento, viendo como estaban las cosas, a este juego le falta un par de añitos buenos de contenido y calibración, aun asi no pierdo la esperanza y de vez en cuando entro a ver si ha cambiado algo, leo el foro, veo que todo sigue igual, comento en un par de post y vuelvo en 4 o 5 meses... pero es para estar cabreado la verdad, mas que nada porque no es como si tuvieran que empezar un juego desde cero, tienen una fanbase de uo que están desaprovechando y haciendo unos esfuerzos titánicos para no parecerse al juego que curiosamente les ha dado a todos y cada uno de sus jugadores... en fin, ellos sabrán lo que hacen, pero en lo que a mi respecta, me parece que van como un pollo sin cabeza, o al menos esa es la impresión que dan
  • HodgrimHodgrim Mid-West, USA

game/population is already dead. Awakenings are quite rare now even on AS. If the devs don't start ramping up content soon this game may soon face true death with albions latest f2p expansion, eso necromancer update, wow classic coming + crowfall, camelot unchained, pantheon.... etc... I truly don't see how this game will survive if something drastic isn't done soon

I'd have to agree with this statement. I read/heard somewhere that this project has been in development for roughly 5 years? Correct me if I'm wrong, please, but after these 5 years, optimization is bleh, skills aren't completely fleshed out, graphic are abysmal, and everything is still "in testing"? If this game is suppose to be UO2, then why aren't you using your biggest source of information for a big groundwork - UO? Is your team comprised of 2-5 developers?

I just bought into this cool-aide, so please correct any points that I have been misinformed on.