Developer Q&A Livestream - 5/17/2019

Hey everyone! We'll be having our biweekly Q&A stream over on Twitch tomorrow, Friday May 17th, at 1pm Eastern! If you have questions for the team, be sure to drop them in here!

Comments

• Please ask this from Quixstar =

I was wondering, playing since Dec 04th - I was having fun & interested in this project. Just a few months ago I was playing with groups totaling almost 100 people. We had lots of fun. Our friend went orange, and could never get enough karma to fix it. He was so tired of it, he gave up. He couldn't heal his blue friends, and we couldn't help him if he was attacked in town. Ultima Online solved this problem. My question is, will the devs consider using some of the simple rules from the old game, including mounted horse combat, to re-vive the playerbase? ( Bringing a Grey Criminal Timer into the game? )

Thank you,
  • Like to ask, what was the point of sending regular horses directly to the stables (making them near useless)? Wasn't it enough the new ones look way cooler and function differently? I have barely logged in since that change. As one of my accounts do not receive the new one for each day of log in. Only got 1 of 3, while my other account got all 3.

What is the plan for a FRESH SERVER, at steam release?

Any interests in the game slips every day....now.
  • Was this a troll post?
  • SanakSanak United States
    Anyone have a link to vid? Isn't listed on their twitch, just may 3.
  • I would like to see it as well, came on way too early for me to catch it live
  • Divinorum said:

Was this a troll post?

Which part? The fact that I logged in on both accounts (one after the other) and on the account I made in Dec, I got all 3 new mounts. On the one I made in Feb, I got 1 out of the 3. That is a fact. BTW, they same crap happened with the power hour potions...accept it was both accounts only got one...that weekend.

Or,

The stupid change to send regular mounts directly to the stables, only to be forced to buy an eternal mount (or carry around a bunch of statues)...that isn't even blessed or insured? Again, a direct benefit to the early crowd that have GM alchemy and/or control where to get the reagents. Directly (and adversely) impacting new players with little coin to purchase them.

The mounts work completely different (and look better), there was no need to force the mounts to the stables...
  • NecroNecro Azure
    There was no stream...
  • Ewok_CSEwok_CS Celador Administrator
    Apologies about the lack of Stream. Liz's house was without power DUE TO AN ACCIDENT.
  • @1coldone

What? I was not talking about you but since you responded you must be a troll.
    Ewok_CS said:

Apologies about the lack of Stream. Liz's house was without power DUE TO AN ACCIDENT.

Working from home does have its perks. I hope all is well.
  • edited May 18
    Seems you are the one trolling. I see nothing from any of the posters that should prompt anyone to ask such a stupid question to start with.
    Divinorum said:

@1coldone

What? I was not talking about you but since you responded you must be a troll.

Ewok_CS said:

Working from home does have its perks. I hope all is well.
    Also, hope all is well...something we can all agree on...i hope.