A new section has been added:
Feedback & Suggestions -
this will be a place to give constructive feedback and suggestions. Comments are disabled, feedback or suggestions are the same will be merged.
https://forums.legendsofaria.com/categories/feedback-suggestions

The game world needs more new rare items and more new mobs / champion spawns that drop rares.

More PVP'ing over mob boss camps to get rares, please.

Comments

• If we had more "rares" they wouldn't really be rares now would they...*ponders*
  • edited May 16
    I meant.... we need more new rare items implemented. Not more of the same rare items. lol. :wink:
  • edited May 17
    The world of Aria, as is currently... (Except for dungeons) does not have enough mobs to encounter.

Imagine random spawn camps through out the world of Aria... where you fight mobs and then a champ spawn at the end of the battle. Then one would get a rare. What could rares be? More stat and skill enhancing necklaces, rings, faster cast spell books....the list goes on and on with what rares could be implemented.

I think this would fix the kinda barren landscape and make exploration more exciting... unless you find random bandits and bears...etc... to be exciting. Not putting the game down... (It's a very awesome game) Just trying to make my time in Aria's world more fun! :)
  • GrungeGrunge Mountains

The world of Aria, as is currently... (Except for dungeons) does not have enough mobs to encounter.

Imagine random spawn camps through out the world of Aria... where you fight mobs and then a champ spawn at the end of the battle. Then one would get a rare. What could rares be? More stat and skill enhancing necklaces, rings, faster cast spell books....the list goes on and on with what rares could be implemented.

I think this would fix the kinda barren landscape and make exploration more exciting... unless you find random bandits and bears...etc... to be exciting. Not putting the game down... (It's a very awesome game) Just trying to make my time in Aria's world more fun! :)

Totally possible and this exists on community servers.
  • Something more in the line of Doom in UO imo. If you make it open world then it will just be a red crap fest OR only the biggest guild would get best items. The items you can get from red territory should be the books i.e. power scrolls. Something for everyone. UO got a lot of stuff right.
  • Orville said:

Something more in the line of Doom in UO imo. If you make it open world then it will just be a red crap fest OR only the biggest guild would get best items. The items you can get from red territory should be the books i.e. power scrolls. Something for everyone. UO got a lot of stuff right.

UO got most of it right...lol
  • Armor and weapons seem way too basic imo.Uo did it most of it right,