A new section has been added:
Feedback & Suggestions -
this will be a place to give constructive feedback and suggestions. Comments are disabled, feedback or suggestions are the same will be merged.
https://forums.legendsofaria.com/categories/feedback-suggestions

How to save this game in 7 simple steps

1. Introduce Champion Spawns (end game content)
2. Seed the spell recall and recall runes (allow fast travel outside of dungeons for all)
3. Remove all the changes in last patch. (housing price changes, Mount changes ext...)
4. Remove taxes completely and require players to log in every 5 days to refresh their house. (owner only)
5. Make special skill book drop on champion spawns in reasonable numbers.
6. Add guild wars and allow guild war battles in safe areas, Allow reds into cities without guard protection. Anyone who attacks red in guarded area without provocation must defeat the red or flee. If the red attacks unprovoked guard kill them.

7. Add capture-able castles to the game for guilds and have weekly capture the flag battles for these castles.

Comments

• FeastFeast USA east
    At this point i would prefer they abandon any balance changes in lieu of new content. basically anything new is good. this hyper focus on PK issues is a result of lack of content and most problems arising from reds can be abated by new content. i like your ideas and i would like champion spawns doable in groups of at least 3 since gathering people en-mass to do end game content at this point is a rarity
  • Aren't awakening spawns champion spawns?
  • andddd.... you've just described Albion Online.
  • heavenheaven brazil
    Feast said:

At this point i would prefer they abandon any balance changes in lieu of new content. basically anything new is good. this hyper focus on PK issues is a result of lack of content and most problems arising from reds can be abated by new content. i like your ideas and i would like champion spawns doable in groups of at least 3 since gathering people en-mass to do end game content at this point is a rarity

exataly, how hard is to see that? the most problem they are trying to fix with system change would be fixed with new content.
  • GrungeGrunge Mountains
    Feast said:

What balance changes? The skill templates dominating pvp are the same since the beginning of EA (rogue, mage and tamer).
    They need to start balancing things! Make pure warriors viable in pvp, make paladins viable, and other combinations.
  • GrungeGrunge Mountains
    Death said:

andddd.... you've just described Albion Online.

There is no recall in albion or skill books. Also, albion is the worst tentative of a moba with some mmo elements.
  • Everything you mention would make me play immediately
    Deadmau5 said:

1. Introduce Champion Spawns (end game content)
    2. Seed the spell recall and recall runes (allow fast travel outside of dungeons for all)
    3. Remove all the changes in last patch. (housing price changes, Mount changes ext...)
    4. Remove taxes completely and require players to log in every 5 days to refresh their house. (owner only)
    5. Make special skill book drop on champion spawns in reasonable numbers.
    6. Add guild wars and allow guild war battles in safe areas, Allow reds into cities without guard protection. Anyone who attacks red in guarded area without provocation must defeat the red or flee. If the red attacks unprovoked guard kill them.

7. Add capture-able castles to the game for guilds and have weekly capture the flag battles for these castles.

• 8. Unplug the server cord and walk away.
  • EnzietEnziet Canada
    Are you kidding me right now? The game is still not even Launched! AND to boot you want these things start your own shard and get coding. The base shards are just that. BASE game, you can do all these things and more with a custom shard.