Totally ready for Steam Release!

Wow this is really amazing work. Every patch dramatically improves the state of the game.

Look at all that has been accomplished.

The crafting system is incredible. There are so many types of crafted items. Items can even be enhanced in interesting ways by Crafters.

There is a fully mature Magic and combat system. Players can jump right in and start exploring the world.

Animal taming has unique and amazing things to tame!

Congratulations to the the amazing Devs on the Legends of Ultima server you are doing incredible work!

Comments

• LOL yea, maybe the devs on the official servers can apply to work on the LoU server.
  • SanakSanak United States
    Haha i see what you did there! Made my coworkers look at me weird when i randomly started laughing at my desk.

+1
  • This is a funny joke but seriously the LoA team should absorb the LoU team... fork the LoU build and put it on the official servers... then the core team can keep working on building and tuning the engine while the LoU team tunes and codes the actual game itself.
  • edited May 15
    I just amazed that the dev(s) worked on such a great game (uo), have produced this....

The fact that, all those years ago the best mechanics and solutions were already thought of and implemented, is a testament to past work.

Lets try not to reinvent the wheel here...
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    Death said:

This is a funny joke but seriously the LoA team should absorb the LoU team... fork the LoU build and put it on the official servers... then the core team can keep working on building and tuning the engine while the LoU team tunes and codes the actual game itself.

seriously? that ain't even funny
  • HawkshieldHawkshield United States
    Death said:

This is a funny joke but seriously the LoA team should absorb the LoU team... fork the LoU build and put it on the official servers... then the core team can keep working on building and tuning the engine while the LoU team tunes and codes the actual game itself.

+1 , and yes, it is funny
  • CerynCeryn Japan
    edited May 20
    Finally some news about when we can expect an official steam release!! It looks like they will be having a brief early access starting December 4th and then releasing to Steam a week later!! Check out the announcement!!!

https://legendsofaria.com/legends-of-aria-launches-on-steam-this-december/
  • ArchiiArchii cesarmojito@hotmail.com
    Ceryn said:

Finally some news about when we can expect an official steam release!! It looks like they will be having a brief early access starting December 4th and then releasing to Steam a week later!! Check out the announcement!!!

2018 , sorry , this announcement are from 1 year ago and delayed.
  • 1coldone said:

I just amazed that the dev(s) worked on such a great game (uo), have produced this....

The fact that, all those years ago the best mechanics and solutions were already thought of and implemented, is a testament to past work.

Lets try not to reinvent the wheel here...

+1000
  • OuijaOuija Canada
    +1000
  • CerynCeryn Japan
    Archii said:

Ceryn said:

2018 , sorry , this announcement are from 1 year ago and delayed.
    I know... I was just shtposting.

While I was checking the official announcements I realized that we have had such little contact at this point regarding the steam release that it would be totally reasonable to believe that they meant December of this year.

I am really hoping that the next patch is not another patch the size of the 2 week content releases...

• You guys forget this is not uo 2. They do not have the legal rights to outright copy the other game. This is a completely different game and copyright laws apply. Even if uo were to close down everything it would still apply