Well now talking serious, what happens devs? Why after years we only had fake news in 4 December.

Well, we re waiting and waiting and waiting, years and years and nothing happened. Only few tweaks here and there that they must revert lot of times. But where is your work, where is the progress what happened with new skills promised for 4 December why you don't show to us some cool features in what are you suppose working on that can trow hope in this horrible development frozen by years. Tell people the truth, what happens boys? Why u can't make this game go forward.

Comments

• Could be their incessant need to not be UO, but look, sound act and advertise like it is UO2...to get old UO players to buy in. Creates a bunch of problems, that are hard to fix.

Then working on mechanics (to be different from UO) that make the game less fun. To satisfy what base they have left, at the inevitable expense of getting and keeping new players. Just a guess, though.
  • edited May 12
    Really love the commitment to biweekly patches that lasted all of a month and a half. Or mobs being bugged and stuck inside of walls still. An issue I'd be willing to accept back at head start, but not five months later. It leads me to believe that either they don't care, or they can't fix it because they've coded themselves into a corner that makes it next to impossible to rework spawners without reworking a quarter of the game. Same thing with a huge chunk of literally everything else.

• HawkshieldHawkshield United States
    Seems to be a gaming bug going around, EA hemorrhaging, Neverwinter Mod 16 debacle, this game, Secret World Legends, Anthem, I mean the list goes on and on lately past couple months. Definitely something up with player tolerance and companies not delivering promises (except ESO, magically enough).
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    Could it be that the same 2 players don't spam the whole forum with their complains and group them in just 1 or maybe a few threads?
  • heavenheaven brazil
    edited May 15
    Sacha said:

Could it be that the same 2 players don't spam the whole forum with their complains and group them in just 1 or maybe a few threads?

could you stop going in ever single topic trying to defend the stupid action the dev are doing?

i bet with you most players are completed disappointed with the state of the game. And you are here since the begin saying the things are good. When clear the numbers show they arent.

I wish the dev could show the numbers to us players, the numbers of players actually playing the game and compare that numbers with other months. I bet ever single number is going to be dropping, and all got a HUGE drop at april/may
  • beater07beater07 America
    Game might be struggling but we can at least be adults about it and keep our post constructive instead of insulting?

Wait, did I just say that?
  • Whoa Beater, whoa! That was something positive you said.. first time in about 4 years I'd say I've seen the optimistic side of you
  • hehe. just thought the same. ^^
  • DivinorumDivinorum USA
    edited May 15
    At least they have been consistent.
    Citadel StudiosCreator
    almost 3 years ago
    @Gian-Luca You have access to the Alpha now (by logging in on our dashboard). We plan to start shipping the physical rewards shortly after our Steam Early Access release later this year.
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    heaven said:

could you stop going in ever single topic trying to defend the stupid action the dev are doing?

i bet with you most players are completed disappointed with the state of the game. And you are here since the begin saying the things are good. When clear the numbers show they arent.

Please show where I said things are all good. It's clear that some things aren't.
    @Divinorum :lol:

• EigusEigus spain
    Devs still dont talk anything. I start to be really mad, seems thay they trow all this 3 years that we are waiting for true release with steam acces and they dont have nothing to announce. I really feel scamed. Can any dev tell us what u worked this 3 years? where are new skills, crafting revamp, what content u planed to add and u did in this 3 years? can u answer this pls comunity need to know in what u spend all those time.
  • I would be nice to see some updates and road maps but I am pretty sure the devs are afraid to post due to the toxic nature of the responses they receive.
  • heavenheaven brazil
    edited May 17
    Brendon said:

I would be nice to see some updates and road maps but I am pretty sure the devs are afraid to post due to the toxic nature of the responses they receive.

ofcourse, they never post stuff. When they post, they arent able to keep the deadlines. What did you expect?

Example: Steam release, we got about 4 dates release......
  • GrungeGrunge Mountains
    Im still waiting for pvp to be balanced (not only 2 or 3 builds outperforming all the others) and to feel the world is alive, currently pve is so limited :/
  • EigusEigus spain
    What builds, there are not enought skills to make builds its mage or warrior. Also hiding stealth is bullshit.
  • Game is a ghost town built on empty promises. You can only give them the benefit of the doubt for so long. At this point the game will be ready for release in 3 years because of how slow patches are... They take out more than is added! The game actually has LESS features now than it did before launch!! . Steam will destroy this game with negative reviews and mine will probably be one of them :/
  • I recommend random PvP events where players can opt in to join/teleport to the location. Can be 1:1 or an arena. Give the winner a decoration or aesthetic item.

Also PvM events with an opt in to be teleported to an arena where waves of monsters spawn circumstantial to the participants who joined. End it with a boss containing high -- but not highest -- tier loot.
  • MisterGizmoMisterGizmo UnitedStates
    Eigus said:

Devs still dont talk anything. I start to be really mad, seems thay they trow all this 3 years that we are waiting for true release with steam acces and they dont have nothing to announce. I really feel scamed. Can any dev tell us what u worked this 3 years? where are new skills, crafting revamp, what content u planed to add and u did in this 3 years? can u answer this pls comunity need to know in what u spend all those time.

Being a community developer i can say the spent the last 2 1/2 years converting things from shards online to legends of aria. They tossed out so much code and rewrote so much they finally have a platform in which they can develop content on top of. Problem is, the content they are making is just garbage.

So don't feel so bad, us community developers got pooped on as well over the past few years. I got lured in with promises of things I would be able to do and mod, which I still can't do to this day. It is a shame this is what the game has become, compared to what i could have been.
  • M4nuM4nu Italia
    Shame! all of my friends left this game
  • EigusEigus spain
    This game failed so hard they completely can't do nothing. They are lost, don't know to improve performance, don't know what content add, don't know what to do with mounted combat. This failed so fucking hard. May be the bigger fail I saw since years. They are completly frozen. This can't end well, may be one day or other they will close this failure project
    Lol, just go to your new game of the week and let this game live on without ya. Rough times but the game hasn't failed yet.
  • EigusEigus spain
    Man if this is not a fail what is
    I can think of one but will keep it to myself.
  • HawkshieldHawkshield United States
    One? Oh you must mean the population of one......you
  • Two...me and beater07!