Taming Broken?

I've been using my power hour each day for the last 3 days I have not gain anything. I've been taming Great Harts, Elks, Grizzly, Emperor Scorpions non-stop. I am at 96.3.

Comments

• edited May 11
    I got a .01 gain in an hour on slashing at 85, on a potion.

If that is sold as a p2w on the cash shop...they are going to tick a lot of players off.

They may want to consider a power hour, when you 1st log in and use these as supplements or better, yet....decorations.
  • I've been using my power hour each day for the last 3 days I have not gain anything. I've been taming Great Harts, Elks, Grizzly, Emperor Scorpions non-stop. I am at 96.3.

I'm a noob-whats power hour?
  • edited May 11
    Orville said:

I've been using my power hour each day for the last 3 days I have not gain anything. I've been taming Great Harts, Elks, Grizzly, Emperor Scorpions non-stop. I am at 96.3.

I'm a noob-whats power hour?
    It was in UO, the 1st hour you log in it increased the chance to get skill gains. Everyone got it just for logging in and playing the game.

This game uses a potion, that they want to eventually sale for rl money. Currently, has limited ways of acquiring them, even though they are being pushed as a "catch up" mechanism.
  • I want. How do I get?
  • The server had quest while back. Then they had promo giving out free. Now, the only way to get them is from players vendor if they're selling them.

Yet, no real answer to if taming gain is bugged currently.
  • CerynCeryn Japan

This is actually just how it is. I went 8h sometimes with no gains and sometimes I would gain .2-3 off of the same animal. My total time was something like 5d12h of nonstop taming. I literally did almost nothing until 100.0 taming. My only exception was I had to take about 5-10 hours of Troll killing with Grizzlies to get the requisite Beastmastery for some tames.
  • I've been using my power hour each day for the last 3 days I have not gain anything. I've been taming Great Harts, Elks, Grizzly, Emperor Scorpions non-stop. I am at 96.3.

First of all, you're taming Harts, Elks, Grizzlies and Emps ... which is fine, but not ideal for gains at your skill level.

You need to be taming Wyverns and Dreads. Yes, you CAN get gains on Great Harts, etc. but the gains are much more rare and will take you a lot longer to gain on than Wyverns and Dreads. When you start going through a drought on Wyverns, etc. then switch to Harts, grizzlies etc. for a few hours, then go back to Wyverns, Dreads.

Good luck.