A new section has been added:
Feedback & Suggestions -
this will be a place to give constructive feedback and suggestions. Comments are disabled, feedback or suggestions are the same will be merged.
https://forums.legendsofaria.com/categories/feedback-suggestions

Worst game in 30 years of playing

Oh my, where do I start....

I got this game because some Youtubers I watched really liked it. So I thought it would give it a shot....oh boy.

Things that are horribly bad.
1. Movement- movement is unintuitive, slow, unresponsive and ultimately feels like a battle itself just to get your character to do anything.
2. Controls are slow and unresponsive. Trying to do anything from opening a door to getting close to enough to interact with something is a chore. Figuring out how to use the simplest thing takes far longer than it should. It took me five minutes to figure out how to open my spellbook to find a spell that had fallen off my hotbar.
3. Combat....Oh my. Slowest, worst combat I have ever experienced. Dear Devs- realism and immersion does not mean that 99% of my actions fail when I try them. That just makes me frustrated and hate this game. Sitting there pounding a spell button a heal and seeing nothing happen...or finally seeing something happen only to see "fizzle". Very unrewarding and just plain stupid.
4. Finding anything is far too hard. I wandered around for 45 minutes trying to find out how to make a bandage....a bandage....
5. Camera is horrible and unintuitive. I was constantly forced to readjust the angle so I could see where I was going or doing.
6. It is 2019. Your graphics and animations just plain suck. I would expect this level from a game that came out in 2000, not 2019.

I could keep going but it simply is not worth the time. I am very disappointed.

Comments

• edited May 11
  • Lol. They use the graphics and camera to give look and feel of old school UO. And made sure to advertise the fact that devs that worked on UO are developing LoA. But, when they change some mechanics from UO (usually for the worst) and people bring up UO...you get "this isn't UO" response.

• 1coldone said:

Lol. They use the graphics and camera to give look and feel of old school UO. And made sure to advertise the fact that devs that worked on UO are developing LoA. But, when they change some mechanics from UO (usually for the worst) and people bring up UO...you get "this isn't UO" response.

• EigusEigus spain
    I play uo since launch, now a days I already play. And this game feels worst as fuck. Movements, animations etc are really slow and unresponsive, fps drops etc etc. In some private servers like legends of última movement feels lot better so the fault is those devs that they don't know how to fix their own game