A new section has been added:
Feedback & Suggestions -
this will be a place to give constructive feedback and suggestions. Comments are disabled, feedback or suggestions are the same will be merged.
https://forums.legendsofaria.com/categories/feedback-suggestions

Long Time UO vet Looking for Guild on Legends of Ultima Server.

Hey gang. Just saw this game about 5 days ago and thought "i have been waiting 15 years for this game". New laptop arrives today first game getting installed as soon as i take delivery. Looking for guild with some uo vets that loved the yew gate. Hit me up if you think I'd fit in.

Comments

• Krixsus said:

Hey gang. Just saw this game about 5 days ago and thought "i have been waiting 15 years for this game". New laptop arrives today first game getting installed as soon as i take delivery. Looking for guild with some uo vets that loved the yew gate. Hit me up if you think I'd fit in.

if you don't have Discord......get it installed. Go to LOA official chat. That is where the cool kids hang out. I think you will find the guild you looking for there. Azure Sky server seems to be the most active....if you wan to be red go KAOS if you want to kill red go CEV, OGM. There are more but those are the one I've seen all the time. Most of the PvP guilds now not active.
  • SanakSanak United States
    LOU also has a discord seperate from LOA. You'll find a guild section on there.
  • Ok I have discord now. Tried to do a search for Legends of Aria and Legends of Ultima, no joy. How does discord work?
  • oops I didn't see you were asking about LoU
  • Best to go to legends of ultima website and they should have invite link.
  • SanakSanak United States
    Krixsus said:

Here you go m8.

https://discord.me/legendsofultima