A new section has been added:
Feedback & Suggestions -
this will be a place to give constructive feedback and suggestions. Comments are disabled, feedback or suggestions are the same will be merged.
https://forums.legendsofaria.com/categories/feedback-suggestions

Passion of Ultima Online with 2019 LOA

Here is a post I did on another thread =

I know man @ DrDoo - I just, dude, there is a billion games - so much stuff to do.

All I want is old school UO - that is why im here. Legends of Ultima has wolf mounts - I saw it, they have way better art and armor - they look awesome. I am amazed at the level of effort put in there.... still - i want official damn servers - i want devs to love it like I do - why is the changes so un-productive ?

Remember how UO had everything a certain way, then it spiraled to shit - but as we cant go back in time, we now see all of the changes, and can cherry pick them to implement...

There should be mounted combat, affordable housing - and FUN STUFF TO DO - the skill books are kinda jank, the stupid UI and client problems should have all been resolved before these petty rules
====================================================================================================

Honestly now it should be done better.

IT SHOULD BE DONE BETTER.

Put me in charge.

Revert the tax changes - fix the horses - the death changes are fine - do the factions -
fix the client, add a bunch of new mounts, monsters, and fun stuff to do

Make some really amazing effects, new spells, armors, archery

Put Mega Bosses - make more cool effects, needing groups to do - and then, put guild warefare

OK ?

Make it FUN -

right now its a joke, the reason I quit was the client is crappy in fighting, it needs to be handled better -

UO CLIENT was amazing -

Does anyone think we should have them put it back to the December version ?

Comments

• SanakSanak United States
    Eventually you will come to the realization that its just not going to happen, and play full time on LOU. I was in the same boat as you. Wanted the "official" servers to be good. Its just not. So just play LOU. I held on until last Q&A when they confirmed the "fresh start" server they said wouldn't be a thing until VE was populated in a previous Q&A. Man, I couldn't be happier with LOU tbh. Have 0 plans to play official, fresh start or dead server now.
  • Sadly, they think the changes from UO is actually better, when hardly any of them are.

So, i am going to bail on official servers, until one of the other games i am waiting on comes out. I bought 2 accounts and that is all the money they will get out of me.