loyalty points !

I propose to put the loyalty points buyable with real money (so we help the game and staff) and put new items in this shop that don't influence pvp/pve. One example: color for wyvern pet!!!

Comments

• It would help if they would fix the broken "get 100 loyalty points per week" again... for month there are no additional points.... :(
  • It's 100 per month. clearly stated by Supreem in one of the last Q&As. And it is good that way. Something rare and special.
  • Someday we will feel rewarded for being loyal. 12 months for a Soul Stone makes the item worthless since any skill can be GMed in a week.
  • @Hermannie Yes you are right, per month.. but even that doesn't work properly.... :(
  • DemonicDisasterDemonicDisaster United States
    Divinorum said:

Someday we will feel rewarded for being loyal. 12 months for a Soul Stone makes the item worthless since any skill can be GMed in a week.

Dunno what you got going on in life but it took me 2 months to GM blacksmith
  • Divinorum said:

Someday we will feel rewarded for being loyal. 12 months for a Soul Stone makes the item worthless since any skill can be GMed in a week.

Imagine that is going to be a cash buy (at some point in the future) but you can get them with the points. Unless, someone is recruiting a lot of people, the devs should already know it takes 12 months to get them.
  • Divinorum said:

Dunno what you got going on in life but it took me 2 months to GM blacksmith
    Well now you can save for 12 months to move your GM skill to another toon. Congrats!