Coming back after a while, what's new?

LakesLakes Helm county
Hello guys,

I bought a simple founder pack last year, mainly with the promise of a very cool player-made economy (i don't mind pvp if craft is needed in all servers - with quite high levels of specialization - a bit like craft in ryzom mmorpg) and got lost interest in the game beta.

So while I'm downloading the new client, how is the alpha please with economy? (variety of recipes, number of weapons to craft so on?).

Have fun,

Comments

• TheCrowTheCrow Madrid
    everyone has crafters because isnt very hard to raise and the items dont require a lot of mats so is impossible to sell something, specially crafted items.
  • LakesLakes Helm county
    edited April 21
    Wooch, TheCrow, that doesn't sound very good ;) Well, i will give it a try anyways, I guess the game improved in other ways.
    TheCrow said:

everyone has crafters because isnt very hard to raise and the items dont require a lot of mats so is impossible to sell something, specially crafted items.

• SheermSheerm United States
    I have a blacksmith character who also does carpentry. I have been playing faithfully 2 hours per day since February. I finally have all the blacksmith recipes . Mining at level 90. Black smithing at 91. Lumberjack at 94.5 Carpentry at 88. Still missing recipes for carpentry. I would not say these are easy to GM. I think they require some dedication. I have a few gold in the bank. Primary from turning in crafting orders. I don't have a vendor yet. I have made a few things for people who walked up and requested it . I have recieved every thing from a few silver, horses, and recipes for the skill I was working. I would not say these are easy. I think it requires dedication. Oh and you will die when you go outside of the safe zones. Accept this.