Some problems

-Naked pg in dragons/tree awekenings do damage with their fists and get ability books from boss. It is a hateful thing.
-The sound of game don't hear inside catacombs.
-It doesn't make sense that the pks must to walk miles to revive in the shrines (news with the next patch or i'm wrong?)...

Comments

• Awakening boss only distributes rewards to those who have sufficiently damaged it.
    Awakening boss distributes a maximum count of reward items.
  • M4nuM4nu Italia
    i know but trust me, there are people who have received ability book with 2 punches to the boss LOL
  • Unless you have done it yourself you can ignore the in game trolls.

Its very common for people to say "I got vanish" as they hearth away with nothing in their pack.
  • M4nuM4nu Italia
    I'm not such a stupid, friend
  • Divinorum said:

Unless you have done it yourself you can ignore the in game trolls.

Its very common for people to say "I got vanish" as they hearth away with nothing in their pack.

If word of mouth is not enough for your untrusting heart, there was a video posted on discord less than a month ago of this very thing happening. And it was infact vanish. So yes, punching naked still yields books.
  • xKamikaze said:

Divinorum said:

Unless you have done it yourself you can ignore the in game trolls.

If word of mouth is not enough for your untrusting heart, there was a video posted on discord less than a month ago of this very thing happening. And it was infact vanish. So yes, punching naked still yields books.
    So the upload time is not the recorded time and my untrusting heart is asking for a link to this video.
  • M4nuM4nu Italia
  • M4nuM4nu Italia
  • Punching with Wyverns distributes rewards to those who have sufficiently damaged it.