How to make the GAME better.....

hi...
well to make it easy copy the good stuff from other games.... and make the game better then then the other and special
please dont release on steam in this stage and get flamed by reviews !

lets start with crafting and economy:
crafting:
for example Sota ( shroud of the avatar ) has a very nice economy / crafting system
weapons and stuff are build from parts, you can build a sword with a copper blade and an iron grip and socket a gem or crystal into it and magicaly enchant the item ...so there is a big variety of items you can make like this
and if you can craft part of the stuff and the other part you can only loot or find in high end places there will be a balance between crafting and raiding.
items also should have depending on matrial used boni, for example copper is good against fire, iron got against physical dmg....
you can alos make your own small garden and grow plants / cotton / regs and stuff and play a little bit of a farmer
( this is alos possible in albion ) albion even let you growup pets and animals so you can be really a farmer...
this farming alos give ppl a new opportunity of playing and they need to watch there pets and plants ( feed them, water them, plant new seeds ) which makes them regulary playing.
if you add this stuff to the game you should have the best possible crafting system
"new skills" jewerly, enchanting, tinkering, farming, breeding....?
"new item categories" weapon in parts, plants, seeds, more furniture, gems, crystalls, staff, wands, more armour parts gorget, gloves, belt....?
the possibility to melt items back into matarials should be also given
reparing stuff with a big chance of destryoing the item if a very good item or badly damage it
items sets which give speical boni, set of orc armor , ..... ppl like collecting things....

economy:
it should be possible to sell stuff to player vendors and every town should have town vendor with realy high tax
stuff should be get used for example to keep your weapon and armor in good shape you need to polish ist which also use durtability or you need to replace, reenchant it to keep it good..., your dragon pet need cows or something to be feed with....
for gold you should be able to buy something which waste the money in game...
for example to a cashshop with only deco items and stuff which are not effecting GAMEPLAY and make ppl able to buy the stuff also with high amounts of gold so ppl which play a lot are rewarded also.
donate gold to get extra gold for 5th cha slot ( a lot of gold 1000 platinum ) 6th 10k platimum......
donate gold to a lottery to get some nice deco items nothing which effect GAMEPLAY
donate gold to the city to get a nice title for one month.
let ppl pay there house tax in advance for higher charge, 5th week +20% 6th +30% ... i wannt to go on vaction somewhere where i dont have PC and i will be away for 3 moanth ? trust a friend ? lose your house ?

combat:
there should be different types of dmg, fire , ice ..... and items and monsters which do them and who are good in restitng it .
there should be more spells like all the small ones from UO clumsy, bless,
enchant weapon with dmg typ fire, ice ( not extra dmg )
it should be more difficult to kill somebody... you to easy kill in pvp in UO it was the big fun to fight 1:2 and still got a chance to win here its much more diffuclt
why there is no resisting spells skill ?
fighting skill for mages with spellbook ? mage weapons (should be crafable)?
parrying, and armor skills should give extra speical move
more area of effect spells.
summon pets deamon elements...
and well some day new classes necormancer, paladin stuff....
* oh and please thiefs ...
trap building ?

game play:
there should be more stuff on can do...
more dungeons deeper lvl , more places where you can solo, more quests , a board where there top wannted pks are listed and you get some reward for bringing there heads ;)
a murder guild where you get rewards for bringing heads of murdered ppl....
virtues so ppl of virtue A can allways fight ppl of virtue B ....
caves. secert passages, teleporters
stuff points or something which you can collect... and exchange for something...
more weapons more armor more furniture , MORE BAGS and pouches !, more pets,

how to pay developing this ?

do a cash shop with a lot of nice items which dont effect GAMEPLAY, and account upgrades or titles you can buy .... but pls nothing which effects GAMEPLAY !!!
i wasted several K $ for buying funny things in sota , and i have no problem doing it here also and i guess a lot of ppl have no problem with it.
pure black dye ? neon dye ? .... everybody wannts stuff like that....
a nice statue in his house , a spring ......
a dollar here and one there and in end it will be a lot of dollars ;)

copy from other games , sota , albion, uo , elderscrolls, guildwars.......
i tried them all most of them have something special which is worth to copy it

breg!

Comments

• edited March 14
    The stats wisdom and will are LOAs magic resistance skill.
    Hopefully they will add in different dmg types and resistance types. More item properties would be better.

What would make the game better for me would be to have more random monster spawns throughout the wilderness areas(and dungeon rooms). This would amount to more content for solo players and would spread people out all over the world.I like how LOA has monster camps spawn, but I want to see more than just goblin, brigand and undead camps. Maybe a random chest in the woods or in a dungeon. Maybe its trapped. Maybe its a mimic. How about a camp spawns with blue NPCs that attack red and orange players. Maybe some liches and drakes can wander through the woods far from where they normally spawn. Maybe those 2 brigands camping that I've killed so many times smartin up and get some guard dogs. Or maybe that goblin shaman i always kill could be a tamer with a dire bear. Mix it up
  • AutolicoAutolico Rome, Italy
    -g0d said:

What would make the game better for me would be to have more random monster spawns throughout the wilderness areas(and dungeon rooms). This would amount to more content for solo players and would spread people out all over the world.I like how LOA has monster camps spawn, but I want to see more than just goblin, brigand and undead camps. Maybe a random chest in the woods or in a dungeon. Maybe its trapped. Maybe its a mimic. How about a camp spawns with blue NPCs that attack red and orange players. Maybe some liches and drakes can wander through the woods far from where they normally spawn. Maybe those 2 brigands camping that I've killed so many times smartin up and get some guard dogs. Or maybe that goblin shaman i always kill could be a tamer with a dire bear. Mix it up

+1000

Give a reason for players to move out to wilderness without going into 5 chokepoints.
  • BoondiggleBoondiggle Fredonia
    I want ridable unicorns, actual flying dragons (which are also ridable), and two story houses.
  • MAGA, Make Aria Great Again!!
  • I want ridable unicorns, actual flying dragons (which are also ridable), and two story houses.

Ultima Online already did this.
  • edited March 15
    Ithiel said:

MAGA, Make Aria Great Again!!

Who are you in MAGA? I probably killed you before lol. Horse Fondler? Grey Magus? I can't remember the other few names.
  • Grex said:

Ithiel said:

MAGA, Make Aria Great Again!!

Who are you in MAGA? I probably killed you before lol. Horse Fondler? Grey Magus? I can't remember the other few names.
    LOL I'm not in MAGA, I live it!